Goaround

Expedite

Today I did a goaround by pulling the thrustlevers to TOGA position. The FMA showed CAT III Dual, AP1 & AP2, ATHR.

I were expecting a pitch up movement by the Autopilot and the LNAV via the MCDU missedapproach route. But nothing happend. The engines spooled up to full thrust and the Autopilot followed the GS down to the runway. The only way to start the goaround was manual flight.

Sorry but that's not true. I try to tell me that I have to switch to NAV mode and pull the theustlevers to TOGA at let's say 60ft RA during a CAT III approach? For sure not. I have ATPL in germany and I now the procedures very well. When you Set the thrustlevers to TOGA, the FMA should change to GR TRK and SRS and the FD should comand pitch up. As fare the Autopilot is engaged he sould follow the FD. Perhaps one of our Airbus pilots can confirm that?

“GO-AROUND, TOGA, “NAV"

• Advance thrust levers to TOGA

• Simultaneously rotate to F/D commanded attitude

• Engage/Ensure NAV1

That's what I told you isn't it?

1. TOGA Power

2 rotate to FD Commanded attitude. And that's the bug. The was no attitude command by the FD.

I just tried it again and it worked as it should. I don´t now what went wrong last week but it seems that it happens from time to time. But nevertheless there is a bug on missed approach track. The missed approch of EDDV runway 27l is climb to 1500ft and turn left dct DLE VOR. On the ND you can see the point where 1500ft will be reached as well. But the autopilot doesn´t start the turn after pasing the 1500ft. It just continues straight ahead. I witched to HDG mode to turn to the VOR finally.

Archived