HotFix 1.02c

OY-VKS

Hello

After removing version 1.00. Installing version 1.02 and then applying Hotfix 1.02c as per instructions in forum.

The Runway Turnoff Light and Taxi Light are still not being turned off when the Gear is raised....

As I read Mathijs post of dec. 28th. aout the release of Hotfix 1.02c

. Right MCDU/ Checklist changes

- ATC Sound Enhancement

- Approach Channels enhanced

- Checklist/View system Fixes and Enhancement

- Turn Around Checklist Fixed

- F9 Key Fixed

- Copilot can Toggle ON/OFF with Keyboard Key `3`

- After Takeoff Lights not switched off fixed. <------- NOT TRUE

The Pitch change when on AutoPilot could still be better - still aggresive.

I think the Autothrust is a little aggresive aswell. Can this be fixed?

. Autopilot fixes and enhancements

- Revised behavior, Smoother Pitch

And then a little request for further functionallity

Can PACKS OFF TakeOff's please be added to the Fuelplanner and vSpeed calculations....

And can you please add PACKS ON/OFF keyboard options to the Lua/Linda Script??Not everyone use Packs On Takeoffs as standard ;)

Thanks again

Regards

Jesper

Hello

After removing version 1.00. Installing version 1.02 and then applying Hotfix 1.02c as per instructions in forum.

The Runway Turnoff Light and Taxi Light are still not being turned off when the Gear is raised....

As I read Mathijs post of dec. 28th. aout the release of Hotfix 1.02c

. Right MCDU/ Checklist changes

- ATC Sound Enhancement

- Approach Channels enhanced

- Checklist/View system Fixes and Enhancement

- Turn Around Checklist Fixed

- F9 Key Fixed

- Copilot can Toggle ON/OFF with Keyboard Key `3`

- After Takeoff Lights not switched off fixed. <------- NOT TRUE

The Pitch change when on AutoPilot could still be better - still aggresive.

I think the Autothrust is a little aggresive aswell. Can this be fixed?

. Autopilot fixes and enhancements

- Revised behavior, Smoother Pitch

And then a little request for further functionallity

Can PACKS OFF TakeOff's please be added to the Fuelplanner and vSpeed calculations....

And can you please add PACKS ON/OFF keyboard options to the Lua/Linda Script??Not everyone use Packs On Takeoffs as standard ;)

Thanks again

Regards

Jesper

Hi,

Any feature request for now is denied. We are working hard on improving the stability of the airbus (fixing NAV Issues, MCDU Issues and other stuff.).

Hi,

Any feature request for now is denied. We are working hard on improving the stability of the airbus (fixing NAV Issues, MCDU Issues and other stuff.).

Just say that I tried a complete SID out of LEPA, not connected and the plane was fine,well a bit bumpy. After I prepared an online IVAO departure from 14R at LFBO and it was a complete failure. The same crash than before.

What is going on with this Bus ?

Hi,

No worries here. Do your job guys. I'm waiting patiently here for a better and improved Airbus. Its not PMDG standards yet but its getting there.

Archived