Checklist Callout : Lights Off

rjord

Installed latest update , hotfix2 and copied the one file across as requested.

Started from cold and start on prior flight and taxied out to airport holding short of runway....... had to end flight here due to real life and saved flight and panel state with plane sitting short of runway ready to line up.

When I came back, loaded the flight I saved . Found that even though the front door was closed when I saved the flight the door was wide open.

Loaded aircraft state (prior to lining up on runway) and front door still open. Closed door.

Went through checklist which started from after startup checklist and did taxi checklist after that.

Was not able to do the prior to takeoff or takeoff checklists as they were disabled.....

Took off and began my climb and was happy to see that the checklists sorted themselves out and the checklist specified climb to cruise level.......before takeoff and takeoff checklist marked as completed though never heard them.

While I was doing this, the pilot in the checklist starts repeating the words "Lights Off" and this repeated on and on and on.

Switched off every light I could but he kept repeating.

Ended flight and will try again.

Apart from these small issues the Airbus Extended is now my favourite payware aircraft........

Thanks guys

Roy

Hello,

I have exactly the same issue with the lights off checklist item after take off. Even if I switch off every light, it keeps repeating to do so. What am I doing wrong?

Best regards,

Tilo

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

OK confirmed and we tweaked the checklist a little bit so that the problem should have been sollved with the next hotfix. If not then please open another new thread......

Hanse

Archived