MCDU Web Interface Issue

johnxk

Dear all,

As I'm trying to connect to MCDU web interface via my iPhone, I'm getting the following error: "Safari could not open the page because the server stopped responding".

Any suggestions?

John

I get the same on an Ipad or any other device, the web interface does not appear to be working over my network.

I have checked that it is working on the host PC by opening my browser and typing http://127.0.0.1:4040 and it works.

I have tried it with firewall and antivirus turned off and still the same.

I know its not settings as I use other web services like plotting my position out to google earth on another PC in my nework and it is fine.

I have installed wireshark and I can see the traffic coming in to port 4040 on the host and I can also outbound traffic replying to the client also on port 4040.

Any ideas greatly appreciated....

James

Another PC in the network is unable to open the URL.

My Ipad does not accept the URL either.

I can only "see" the MCDU when typing the needed URL on the same PC.

This is very sad - i bought the Airbus Extended to a great extent, because i am keen to integrate my ipad as MCDU.

I use the same Ipad as moving map (with App Air Navigation Pro and FSX) and this works perfectly so i do not believe it is a firewall / antivirus issue.

Please keep me updated.

• Aerosoft

Another PC in the network is unable to open the URL.

My Ipad does not accept the URL either.

I can only "see" the MCDU when typing the needed URL on the same PC.

This is very sad - i bought the Airbus Extended to a great extent, because i am keen to integrate my ipad as MCDU.

I use the same Ipad as moving map (with App Air Navigation Pro and FSX) and this works perfectly so i do not believe it is a firewall / antivirus issue.

Please keep me updated.

Indeed in your case it seems to be an issue with the webserver itself.

Indeed in your case it seems to be an issue with the webserver itself.

This is happening to me, both on android and ipad, and both on the same network.

Was really looking forward to that feature!

For me - the problem is solved on my Ipad3 when using Standard Safari Browser (which i normally do not use)

The problem only occurs with Opera Browser on my Ipad.

Things get better and better for me now :-))

Archived