GSX Compatibility

Skyflyerification

Hi Folks,

I am aware that the AXE is an Aerosoft product and is nicely complimented by Aerosoft's AES.

Anyways, I have been using GSX for quite a while now and like it, but when loading an A320/A321 I noticed that some doors are labeled differently.

For example, when the Catering Services arrive I open the "Right FWD Door" and the "Right AFT Door" as is done in real life.

Now GSX still prompts me to open EXIT #3, which turns out to be the FWD Cargo Door? But why?

Anybody else using the AXE with GSX?

Can I get some advice on how to configure the "Bus"?

Thank you in advance

I haven't tried the catering trucks yet, but the entry and cargo doors work just fine with GSX opening them with the copilot MCDU door menu!

Opening them is no problem, that is what the MCDU II is for.

My problem is that I have to open the cargo door in order for the catering service to begin. (Trucks are already in place etc., only need the person to roll in the trolleys.)

I also use GSX, did find same problem, can't ask for all but find it a bit sadly that when you push the nosgear don't turn as it does on other planes, it's like pushing with aes, no big deal doh...

Archived