Rapid +99999 f/m climb?!

Adrijan

Alright, what the serious heck?! This is the strangest bug that has ever happened to me. I was flying peacefully at FL350... went to FSX display settings page, returned back to the flight only to see this happening??!!

2012-12-21_19-19-4-519_zps394850c8.png

I've included the debug panel in the screenshot if it's of any help.

And honestly, I didn't do anything, slew mode, anything! It just went 90° pitched up and started climbing fast as hell. Speed dropped rapidly...

I was flying along at FL340 and suddenly the plane went into a +9000ft climb for no apparent reason. Seemed to sort itself out after a few seconds, though.

Are you using any weather addons? Maybe a wind shift kicked in?

I was flying along at FL340 and suddenly the plane went into a +9000ft climb for no apparent reason. Seemed to sort itself out after a few seconds, though.

Are you using any weather addons? Maybe a wind shift kicked in?

No way, at the time I was just using regular FSX 'real world weather updated every 15 minutes' (even though I usually use REX as my weather engine).

And again, there's no way it was a wind or anything like that, simply when I returned to the menu the airplane was already climbing (even though my FSX was paused in the meantime, obviously).

• Aerosoft

No idea what triggered that behavior. As Andrian said I would suspect wind but you ruled that out. If you see this happening again let us know.

Seriously helps you shown the debug but in this case it does not lead to any idea.

Archived