Fuel Planner

Nixon

I have noticed that the Fuel Planner shows a landing weight less than the zero fuel weight. For example I list the following weights from the Advanced fuel planner (the same type of discrepancy appears in the simple planner)

Zero Fuel Weight 45,762 kgs

Taxi Weight 63,871 kgs

Take off Weight 63,558 kgs

Landing Weight 36,158 kgs

Not a very important bug I know.

Regards

Nixon

I like this A320 X

It´s seem so real.

But there are some bugs so anybody can fix this?

1- Beacon no function I try on and off and nothing the same happens with strobe ligths the others taxi and landing ligths are fine.

2- In fly or when descend , I try to selected mode altitude in knob V/S, when try to put aircraft to descend I must rotate knob to UP, for V/S positive I must rotate knobe to down

Merry Christmas for all people

Thanks for any help

J.C.

For point 2.it had happen to me in 1 of my flight, but after thatparticular flight it din happen u just nid to tune in the alt and press the alt knob and it will have a dot beside it and start decent :)

Hi Radizic,

This topic is about the Fuel Planner, so why did you post your issues here as they aren't related.

If you are having any issues please post them in the relevant section of the support forum.

Thanks.

Archived