IRS-Alignment speedup?

Martin Müller

Maybe when using time compression in FSX???

Didn't try it so far because the real Alignment time is pretty much the same.

Rgds

I don't think you should do this. It really messes up the aircraft. While I was flying during the beta, I tried it, and my plane flipped upside down and went into a nose dive. I'm not sure how this will react on the ground, but it may mess up the plane later in flight.

Normally it will not effect you that much - as you enter your flight deck, it will be the first option you do, as in real world by the service crew the IRS alignment is already done, when the flight crew arrives. So normally it will be finished until u wanna go for pushback.

Normally it will not effect you that much - as you enter your flight deck, it will be the first option you do, as in real world by the service crew the IRS alignment is already done, when the flight crew arrives. So normally it will be finished until u wanna go for pushback.

Yeah I find that my alignment time get's filled up with entering information into the MCDU, so I find 7 minutes to be perfect. :D

Archived