FS2Crew RAAS doesn't work + Web interface doesn't work

neoxman

Hi,

The first time I tried to install the Airbus I was getting an error message on FSX startup that I was missing a .dll file from FS2Crew RAAS in my System32 folder. I tried re-installing as administrator and this is the error I now get.

4g154g.png

2zrnsra.jpg

I also get the following error when trying to run the web interface.

34gvynk.png

• Aerosoft

Regarding the RAAS issue. Are you sure your FSX is fully updated?

The side by side configuration error is one of the nastiest that Windows can throw at you. It basically means that some files in your windows setup are not the right version or not in the right location. It is most often caused by crummy installers. It's not an issue we can solve, sorry, but if you Google the issue you will find a lot of guides to assist in solving it. Try to the more weird ones and use the ones from MS.

• Aerosoft

Also check the pinned RAAS thread on top for RAAS issues.

Check the On-Line Manual 'Trouble Shooting' section for advice.

But it sounds like your system may have problems.

Yes the side by side issue can be very wide. I had it one time after installing some shitty software. After three days I decided to wipe the disk.

Thanks Blueflight i'll give that a shot after work.

Mathijs: it's weird i'm getting this error since I only just wiped and re-installed Windows 7 the other day after having some compatability issues with a couple of addons in Windows 8. The web interface I can live without as long as I can get the RAAS working.

Archived