Flaps 3 landing possible?!

Xstasus

Hi,

I just completed my first flight and i have serveral items i want to adress:

- DES mode did not get me on the assigned altitude on time (Unregular descend)

- Level off/Start of descend is to abrupt.

- I wanted to land with flaps 3 at LEBL, but on short final i got the warning "to low flaps". I hope this is programmed cause it adds a bit of realisme in my point of view

Thank you and best regards,

Xander

Flaps3 landing: Have you activated the Flaps 3 mode on the EGPWS controlpanel on the overhead? The bus needs to know that you'll be landing with flaps three not only in the MCDU ;)

LEVEL OFF/START of descend: I agree, but we'll have to see if we're looking into this again for the SP. I myself wouldn't be averse if we'd do this.

T/D Location: It does currently not take into account the wind. So if you have some wind you'll propably need to help a little with the speed brake. Will be looked at for the SP.

Flaps3 landing: Have you activated the Flaps 3 mode on the EGPWS controlpanel on the overhead? The bus needs to know that you'll be landing with flaps three not only in the MCDU ;)

LEVEL OFF/START of descend: I agree, but we'll have to see if we're looking into this again for the SP. I myself wouldn't be averse if we'd do this.

T/D Location: It does currently not take into account the wind. So if you have some wind you'll propably need to help a little with the speed brake. Will be looked at for the SP.

Thanks for the quick reply, i checked and forgot to press the button :)

lol no problem, that's what we supporters are here for ;)

We know that the Airbus is most propably very different from what you're used to fly ;)

lol no problem, that's what we supporters are here for ;)

We know that the Airbus is most propably very different from what you're used to fly ;)

Also don't you agree that the flaps angle is a bit unrealistic for flaps 3 it looks more like it is flaps 2 :big_boss_s:

Archived