FlightBeam/Aerosoft Mega Airport San Francisco stays in Demo mode - No Response from AeroSoft Support (Req #23103)

jsbryner

I have tried the other ways to get support (or any response) from Aerosoft, and those attempts have failed so I'm here in the forums. Not the best medium as support requests tend to expose licensing information, but alas, if AeroSoft will not respond any other way, then this is they way.

I submitted a support request to AeroSoft support request system September 29th, 2012. I have not received any response so far. I only see that "Frank Möllenhof is assigned to your request" posted on the ticket. However, no correspondence whatsoever. I have purchased many of AeroSoft's products and have registering them without problem, but this experience has been a nightmare. Here's the link to my support ticket for any of you from AeroSoft who may be reading this and not reading my ticket: https://aerosoft.zen.../requests/23103. Also, the details are in this document, the link of which is on AeroSoft's support site with my ticket; https://aerosoft.zen...rToAeroSoft.pdf

I created the Support Request after emailing support@aerosoft.com in hopes that Aerosoft's support claim would be true. It states (in part); “Write to support@aerosoft.com and we'll sort it out. Fast, smooth, without problems. We pride ourselves on our customer support and dedication to customers and this has not changed.” So far, that has not been the case.

For brevity, here's the summary;

I purchased the boxed version (only version available, no download) of the (FlightBeam) Aerosoft Mega Airport San Francisco for FS2004 and FS from FSPilotshop.com / edimensional, Inc. on Sept 11, 2012. X. Aerosoft Launcher shows it is installed and activated in both FS2004 and FSX. However, when I go into the Flight Simulator 2004 or FSX, it indicates the product is in Trial Mode. This has caused 2 crashes and the inability to complete 2 separate flights into San Francisco on VATSIM – very upsetting to say the least. I then tried registering this product via the Aerosoft website under my account, but it is not even in the list of available products.

To date, no response whatsoever from AeroSoft. Very disappointing indeed. I'm looking forward to using this product, but for all I have tried cannot.

Respectfully,

Jeffrey S. Bryner

Aerosoft support account jsbryner

• Deputy Sheriffs

I would hope to get a reply from her very soon.

You must be aware that we have a bank holiday here in Germany today.

Hello Jeffrey,

I have asked Veronika to check your ticket out for you.

Shaun,

Yet another day has passed, and still no reply at all. bank holiday aside (see mopperle's reply), this is very poor support indeed. When will somebody reply?

Jeffrey S. Bryner

Shaun,

Yet another day has passed, and still no reply at all. bank holiday aside (see mopperle's reply), this is very poor support indeed. When will somebody reply?

Jeffrey S. Bryner

I do apologise about this, I do see that Veronika has now replied to your ticket.

I do apologise about this, I do see that Veronika has now replied to your ticket.

I certainly appreciate your expressed concern Shaun. However, her reply came well after my response and, after reading it, I am sorely disappointed in that it shows she did not even read the documentation I took the time to compile and provide as part of my submission. In addition, she simply concludes (implicitly) I purchased a trial version and I need to go back to the software author (FlightBeam) to get a non-trial version. My goodness, I bought this product from FSPilotshop.com(edimensional) it is branded as AeroSoft software, and she sends me to the software author and makes no effort beyond that to help me.

Jeffrey S. Bryner

Hello Jeffrey,

Maybe she misunderstood and thinks that you may have downloaded the trial version from Flightbeam itself.

Thanks for the editorial reply, BUT I NEED THIS FIXED and Aerosoft has provided absolutely NO SUPPORT NOR HELP. It is now assigned to you and so far you have offered no help whatsover, either. Are you or Aerosoft going to resolve this, YES or NO? Your support has been abysmal. I get the feeling that there's some other problem here and AeroSoft is doing their best to avoid supporting me. I'm going to the forums (not just yours but everyones) with this complaint if it does not get resolved this week.

Thanks for the editorial reply, BUT I NEED THIS FIXED and Aerosoft has provided absolutely NO SUPPORT NOR HELP. It is now assigned to you and so far you have offered no help whatsover, either. Are you or Aerosoft going to resolve this, YES or NO? Your support has been abysmal. I get the feeling that there's some other problem here and AeroSoft is doing their best to avoid supporting me. I'm going to the forums (not just yours but everyones) with this complaint if it does not get resolved this week.

I understand your frustration, but from user to user, there are a few things you need to understand. First off, you did not purchase this from Aerosoft, you purchased it from FSPilotShop. They should be your first stop for support. I suspect they told you to contact the developer.

You have now contacted Aerosoft. What you must understand is that Aerosoft is ONLY the publisher. What that means is that they resell/promote the product that another developer has created. Now, that is not to say that Aerosoft will not support you, BUT, the true developer, FlightBeam is the actual developer, as been said before, and will be the best source for the support you request. Now, that explained, your next priority should be to contact the actual developers themselves. You can find their forum about KSFO here: http://www.flightbea...ce45947ccdc840c

Veronika and especially Shaun have been very attentive to your needs and from everything in this thread are truly working to help sort this out for you. You must understand that they in fact have very little to actually do in terms of support, but even so, are trying for you. The facts are that you bought it not from Aerosoft, you bought it from FSPilotShop, and you bought a product created not by Aerosoft, but by FlightBeam.

Even with those facts, very obviously Aerosoft has been trying to help you resolve your issues. Sometimes it takes a little bit of patience. Please try contacting FlightBeam using the link above and their own support network, beyond what you have tried here. The more help you seek, from those directly involved, the better, but do not try and come off that you aren't receiving any form of support here, because very obviously, and very publicly, you are receiving support.

Archived