2 Troubles

Broncomaniac

Hello,

Bronco updated to 1.12

- Is there a way to totaly kill the sound of the Bronco ?

At night I usually play FSX with "Q" option on (no sound).

The bronco make (a lot of) noise even with the no sounds option on (flaps and wheel).

- Not all the time but not very rare too when I full the tanks and input "100%" the reading goes automaticaly at 100.1%. And some time that went well othertime that goes on error and only 99% will do.

Regards

Alot of the sounds that are used in the Bronco are controlled via our ASC module (Aerosoft Sound Control). These sounds are not played by FSX, but are played directly. Thats why You cannot mute them with "Q".

The fuel loading in FSX works the same for all aircraft. The rounding error You see is a FSX issue.

Finn

Hello,

Thanks for your quick answer.

Alot of the sounds that are used in the Bronco are controlled via our ASC module (Aerosoft Sound Control). These sounds are not played by FSX, but are played directly. Thats why You cannot mute them with "Q".

The fuel loading in FSX works the same for all aircraft. The rounding error You see is a FSX issue.

Is there anyway to mute the asc when needed then ?

Ok it's just the first plane I got this fsx error on fuel tank.

Btw I don't really get how fuel tanks works on the Bronco.

I full all 5 tanks (on the ov-10b g-bzgk) and fly.

The outboard empty first then when empty I run out of gas.

But I though outboard empty on inboard whose empty on central ???

So something wrong ? Or I didn't understand it right ?

Regards

Hello,

Seriously ?

Are you always like this or it's just against me ?

If you have nothing positive/helping to say perhaps you can just avoid posting

Fuel system explained in Manual. Page 13.

For your sound problem:

Use headphones.

Hello,

Thanks for your quick answer.

Is there anyway to mute the asc when needed then ?

Ok it's just the first plane I got this fsx error on fuel tank.

Btw I don't really get how fuel tanks works on the Bronco.

I full all 5 tanks (on the ov-10b g-bzgk) and fly.

The outboard empty first then when empty I run out of gas.

But I though outboard empty on inboard whose empty on central ???

So something wrong ? Or I didn't understand it right ?

Regards

Do You use the standard situation with the "Airtrike over Friday habour" or do You use a custom startup situation ?

Finn

Hello,

Seriously ?

The advice is given is both accurate, and pertinent. If you can't accept that then truly there is no point in anyone answering you.

How about you try harder to understand?

If you have read the manual then ask the question again, seeking clarification on whatever it is you don't understand QUOTING FROM THE MANUAL.The system in the Bronco is beyond simple. Your post indicates that you haven't read the manual or have some measure of misunderstanding that you have yet to correctly enunciate.

Try harder.

I know where your problem is, but you won't get an answer unless you show me you have worked for it. I give hand ups, not handouts.

My second reply is also both factual, and correct. Your idiosyncratic requirement is completely at odds with a typical simmer setup where you NEED the audio cues. And if you just turn the sound down or use headphones you have total control over the noise levels. Every computer has volume control...

Hello,

Seriously ?

Don't get too worked up. Snave is equally curt with everyone. If you can get past it he usually does have some good inputs. If not, just skip over his posts. Hope you enjoy the Bronco. It's a great product and the manual will really help you get the most out of it.

Hello,

Snave is equally curt with everyone.

So he's mean no matter what ...

If not, just skip over his posts.

You are the wise one ! I shall try to be too.

Hope you enjoy the Bronco. It's a great product and the manual will really help you get the most out of it.

I agree I think it's a great product.

I enjoy it now with some hours to get to know it.

Still one trouble at landing but it's me pushing the plane a little bit too much.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

- Is there a way to totaly kill the sound of the Bronco ?

At night I usually play FSX with "Q" option on (no sound).

The bronco make (a lot of) noise even with the no sounds option on (flaps and wheel).

Well, same as on the PMDG J41, the sounds on this plane are rather loud (but cool, I like them). But since they are coming from some sound files, one can of course edit them to his liking.

I did so on the J41, lowered their volume, and the same is possible on the Bronco of course. You could even silence them in full, but who would want that? Find the Bronco sounds at SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft OV-10B\Sound. From their names (which must remain intact) you can see their purpose and if you e.g. pick a free sound editor like Audacity you can edit all the 'JET' stuff and lower the volume and things.

For working on parameters, the sound.cfg is the right target. But I would stick to just working with the sound files themselves.

Just make sure to backup the whole folder first and also be aware that any support item arising from editing the sounds can't be handled by the Aerosoft support for obvious reasons.

Archived