• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AES 2.24 is out

- Productpage

- Installer AES 2.24

- List of supported Addon Airports with AES 2.24

- Releasenote AES 2.24

- Documentation, how to use replacement textures, you find in the <FS>\Aerosoft\AES Folder named:"Repaint Install Info ENG.pdf"

- Replacement Set of repainters can be up/downloaded in the AES Download Area of this forum

- Who wants to repaint textures, please look here: AES-Repaintkit 1.0

Installed repaint Textures will be not effected by this Update to 2.24

Update 08/10/2012: LGIR Heraklion X will not be detected by AESHelp:

Unpack the attached file into the folder <FSX>\Aerosoft\AES\AIRPORT and replace the old file. Then start AESHelp and it should detect LGIR as installed.

Hello,

I know not to use the file "fix", it must replace that? we must rename ?

Thank You

• Developer

what do I do this file, if I place it in the folder airport, it nothing happens

Unzip it, only the *.CFG File inside should be placed in the <FS>\Aerosoft\AES\AIRPORT Folder, not the ZIP file itself.

Just for info but there's a little mistake in the list of supported addon airports, i think.

Viewing this list than i get the list of version 2.22, while showing v.2.23 at the top, but that's wrong either.

Regards, Ad

• Developer

Just for info but there's a little mistake in the list of supported addon airports, i think.

Viewing this list than i get the list of version 2.22, while showing v.2.23 at the top, but that's wrong either.

Regards, Ad

You mean the website with the list? There is all ok, maybe you must refresh your browser.

Hello Oliver, yes i ment the website with the airport list. Even after a restart i got the old list.

I've refreshed my history and cookies and it's ok now.

Many thanks for your fast reaction. (as always)

Ad

When can we see an update to the regional jet like CRJ & ERJ for the belt loader on the passenger loading side of the plane. I hope thats a minor fix to just assign that option to those type of aircraft. With the new CRJ-1000 now out I would love to see this come to light.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

i brought USSS day it was released and the 2.24 Version of AES is meant to Have USSS in it but whenever i go into the AES Screen USSS aint there even when the Tick aint next to List of Installed Airports?

Is there something wrong ?

• Developer

Hi,

i brought USSS day it was released and the 2.24 Version of AES is meant to Have USSS in it but whenever i go into the AES Screen USSS aint there even when the Tick aint next to List of Installed Airports?

Is there something wrong ?

About which FS did you talk? USSS is only supportet for FSX at the moment, FS9 follows next version.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I have a question, when I use AES with the 50North 737, the pushback process is like lifting up the aircraft the wheels are rolling, than making the effect of landing while pushback, than when the pushback truck releases the aircraft would jump left, right, or forward. What could be the problem of this ?

Thank You

• Developer

Hello, I have a question, when I use AES with the 50North 737, the pushback process is like lifting up the aircraft the wheels are rolling, than making the effect of landing while pushback, than when the pushback truck releases the aircraft would jump left, right, or forward. What could be the problem of this ?

Thank You

Please read here the FAQ: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/51445-aes-faq-please-read-before-post/#entry349107

• 4 weeks later...

Hallo Zusammen,

Ich wollt nur mal melden, dass das AES 2.24 wieder nicht für FSDreamteam Zürich X V.2.5.3 angepasst wurde.... die Fluggastbrücken an allen Docks werden nicht von AES 2.24 bedient... kann das bitte noch jemand ändern, fürs nächste AES Update? Danke sehr!

• Developer

Hallo Zusammen,

Ich wollt nur mal melden, dass das AES 2.24 wieder nicht für FSDreamteam Zürich X V.2.5.3 angepasst wurde.... die Fluggastbrücken an allen Docks werden nicht von AES 2.24 bedient... kann das bitte noch jemand ändern, fürs nächste AES Update? Danke sehr!

Welche Fluggastbrücken meinst Du den? Die zweiten an den Gates? Wenn ja, dann wird das nicht angepasst, weil FSDT diese Brücken fest in das Terminalmodell eingebaut hat und nicht bereit ist, diese zu trennen, wie auch auf vielen anderen ihrer Airports. Da kann ich dann auch nicht machen.

Und das nächste mal bitte in Englisch oder den deutschen Thread verwenden: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/56575-aes-224-verfugbar/

Hello Sir,

I wanna asking somethink because i am newbie here ;)

If i update my AES to the latest version, if previous credits still exist?

And would you tell me anything about how to update this AES?

Dani

Hello Sir,

I wanna asking somethink because i am newbie here ;)

If i update my AES to the latest version, if previous credits still exist?

And would you tell me anything about how to update this AES?

Dani

Yey, your credits will exist after an update.

For updating, simply download the latest installer from the product page and run it. It will overwrite all necessary files automatically .

Cheers,

Alex

Archived