WATER CONFIG + REX ESSENTIALS 2012 DX 10

paulopsx2

Hello, I'm new here in the forum, and also in the virtual world of aviation! I bought the new orleans scene x cities, but I can not leave the water with color and texture shown in product photos! mine is green, even using the REX Essentials, it loads the clouds, winds, less water this color. Could you please tell me how to get the water of the photos shown on the website of Aerosoft? Settings of my PC: Intel core i5-661, 4gb ddr3 memory, gtx550ti windows 7 ultimate 64bit, I enable all the rex, support for DX10,. Carry textures in HD ... I've tried everything ... now I'm looking to buy the AS2012, say the water textures are better .. Finally, help me please! Thank you, Paul.

"olá, sou novo aqui no forum, e também no mundo da aviação virtual ! Comprei o cenário new orleans cities x, mas não consigo deixar a agua com a cor e textura exibidas nas fotos do produto ! a minha fica verde, mesmo usando o REX ESSENCIALS; ele carrega as nuvens, ventos, menos esta cor de agua. Por favor, poderiam me dizer como obter a agua das fotos mostradas no site da aerosoft?

Configurações do meu PC: intel core i5-661, 4gb memória ddr3, gtx550ti windows 7 ultimate 64bits, Habilito tudo no rex, suporte para dx10,.carrego as texturas em HD... já tentei de tudo... agora estou querendo comprar o AS2012, dizem que as texturas de agua são melhores.. enfim, me ajudem por favor !

obrigado, Paulo."post-69986-0-85250800-1342465224_thumb.j

Have you actually selected your choice of inland water? Please take a screenshot of the selected settings in both products. Looks to me like you haven't even chosen to install those replacement textures.

Guest cptawsom

What snave says.

From REX Essentials I would recommend the realistic texture pack.

PS: You can even do combos, from the two:

- have Active Sky's weather engine, with REX's textures

Guest cptawsom

paulopsx2, I'm answering here instead of the PM, so that others may benefit (that's the purpose of public forums anyway).

For the water, I'm using REX Essentials for the textures (realistic pack), shader3 mod from here:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/283701-bojotes-shader-30-mod-for-fsx/#entry1759974

And waterconstants from here:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/362111-waterconstants-file/#entry2253456

Rest is Windows7 64-bit, and DirectX9 (not 10-preview).

• 3 weeks later...