DirectX 10 on the Aerosoft sceneries

tulma

Hello

I made a try with DX10 preview in FSX, with the last Shaders by Steve JP

http://forum.avsim.n...imental-shader/

it work very well now. It's a real progress for everybody.

Now I would like to know : In Orly, Toulouse..... the textures of the ground vehicules are all white.

These sceneries seem to not be compatible with DX10, Is it right ?

Do you plan to make them compatible like CDG or Nice ? Maybe a patch ? It would be nice :)

Thank for your answer

Luc

• Upvote 1

Hello

Nobody to answer ? Can we hope a patch to can activate DX10 with these non compatible airports ?

Thank again :)

Luc

Ahhhh, an answer, lol .... Thank you :)

Yes but there are some news about FSX / DX10. Then, I don't think that the old posts give an answer about this. :)

Luc

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yes they give!

It is called DX10 Preview in FSX because Microsoft didn't fully implement it and that hasn't changed. And thats the reason why many developers simply don't use it as it might causes problems on the other end and therefore they want make an upgrade. Even if some products are DX10 compatibel.

I know. But now it seem to work correctly. The some patches ....Maybe, maybe not. I think not.

Then, wait for P3D directx 11 :)

I regret it when I see that on some airports, There are only some problems. For example, On Toulouse, no problems with the buildings.

Only the ground traffic hasn't DX10 textures. I think there is no much work to make this airport compatible ... and with the last progress, it could be interesting

I regret it but it's the choice of every developpers. Some made it (Paris CDG, Fs Dreamteam ....), others not .... Maybe they should try DX10 (better lights, better framerate .....) to be convinced ;)

Thank for your answers

Luc

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Tulma!

There is a program called Addon Converter_X (from flight1)

Some people say that the program fixes many of the dx10 problems. It's a payware (but also a demo)

Maybe you can check it out, see if it is any help. Please feel free to share the result.

Good Luck :)