Application

I put in an application about a week ago and even sent them a support request. Does anybody run that VA? A little worried if there is even any support should an issue arise if I do fly for them. If anybody knows what is going on, please let me know.

Frank

I can't post in their forums until they accept my login. I am waiting for that email. Thanks Ole for getting their attention for me, hopefully I will hear something.

Hi Frank (nicholas1125),

Sorry to here of your difficulties but I regularly check the new pilot application requests and see no such request from you. Have you perused the website and followed the instructions?

Now in fairness, there have been some complications with VAFS (the PIREP software we use) and new pilot applications so perhaps yours got hammered in the update process. Please fill out a pilot application again and I will be looking for you to expedite.

Also please understand that the forum membership is only open to registered pilots. So, a forum registration without being a pilot would have been denied.

regards,

AMA118 Clayton Scott

Regional Director and Administrator

Andras Meridian v Airlines

www.andrasmeridian.com

Frank,

Not your fault at all. Under the new VAFS system Pilot applications are now directly emailed to out CEO. Which means I can do nothing unless he does it himself or forwards the email to me or one of the other administrators.

I am actively trying to contact him to rectify the situation. Please accept my personal apology for this delay.

regards,

AMA118 Clayton Scott

Regional Director and Administrator

Andras Meridian v Airlines

www.andrasmeridian.com

Hi Psybear,

I totally understand, I just wondered since I never usually waited this long. I resubmitted the application (under the name Frank B.). Please let me know if there is anything else you need from me and I appreciate you replying to me here.

Ole, thanks again for getting in touch with them for me.

Looking forward to flying!

Frank B.