Luxembourg 3.20 just updated and now issue!

Just upgraded to the latest version Luxembourg 3.20 and appears these problems (see pictures please).

I state that I do not use the ground shadows there are no other files AFCAD active than those of the ELLX scenario and do not understand why there is this problem. The launcher says dont need to be activated...

I also have installed all the scenarios of German Airports and GA airfield but dont think these ones creating that problem.

Thanks for tell me somethig about this problem.

post-23687-0-15456000-1335947374_thumb.j

post-23687-0-80911000-1335947485_thumb.j

• Aerosoft

Andreas, clearly something is not correct with the installed files. I suggest you de-install it using the control panel applet and then install the full version again. If you still have the problem there has to be a second AFCAD covering the airport.

Andreas, clearly something is not correct with the installed files. I suggest you de-install it using the control panel applet and then install the full version again. If you still have the problem there has to be a second AFCAD covering the airport.

Will try to do so and then will say if the problem persist.

Thanks.

Found the problem!!

It was 2 olds AFCAD files in Mytraffic 2010/scenery folder. Unfortunately this new 3.20 version did not find these files and automatically renamed it as happens when I install GA3 and GA2.

In that cases the installation program found the afcad files in the mytraffic/scenery folder and the correction was made automatically.

In my opinion it must be made a little correction in the installation program or you or someone you can put in the manual 2 lines where is explained this conflict with mytraffic.

• Aerosoft

Found the problem!!

It was 2 olds AFCAD files in Mytraffic 2010/scenery folder. Unfortunately this new 3.20 version did not find these files and automatically renamed it as happens when I install GA3 and GA2.

In that cases the installation program found the afcad files in the mytraffic/scenery folder and the correction was made automatically.

In my opinion it must be made a little correction in the installation program or you or someone you can put in the manual 2 lines where is explained this conflict with mytraffic.

Thanks for letting me know, I'll see if we can have the installer handle that.

• 3 weeks later...

Hallo

Hab heute Luxembourg airports updated auf v.320.

Die Boeing 737 Luxair ist weg.

Danke für Eure Hilfe

Freundliche Grüsse aus Luxemburg

JohnLu

Hallo

Hab heute Luxembourg airports updated auf v.320.

Die Boeing 737 Luxair ist weg.

Danke für Eure Hilfe

Freundliche Grüsse aus Luxemburg

JohnLu

Please post in the German Forums.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello, I've these problem, but I've not understand the solution, have you renamed the 2 file in MyTraffic folder?

Yes, if you are using MytrafficX or MT5.3a/b or MT5.4 try to rename the following 2 files BR2_ELLX.BGL in BR2_ELLX.BGX and BR2_ELLX_KA_CVX.BGL in BR2_ELLX_KA_CVX.BGX.

Archived