Prepar3D scenery updates.

Fred

In Aerosoft Launcher it says that Frankfurt-Egelsbach X Prepar3D version should be version 1.11. All I can get from my pages is version 1.00.

Also Maastrict says it should be version 1.01 update. I have that version installed but it says version 1.00 in the launcher.

What is wrong here?

In Aerosoft Launcher it says that Frankfurt-Egelsbach X Prepar3D version should be version 1.11. All I can get from my pages is version 1.00.

Also Maastrict says it should be version 1.01 update. I have that version installed but it says version 1.00 in the launcher.

What is wrong here?

Hello Fred,

Are they not in the Updates Section at the shop either.

I have Maastricht v.1.01 installed if the product cfg file is correct. but the launcher says v.1.00.

Concerning Frankfurt-Egelsbach the product cfg file says v.1.00 and the launcher says the same, and tells me V.1.11 is ready for download. All I find in the shop is version 1.00.

I'm really confused now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Aerosoft

Okay this is what we should have now:

the current version of "Aerosoft - Frankfurt-Egelsbach X"

FSX: V1.01 (Fullversion in the downloadshop area)

PrePar3D: V1.00

Aerosoft - Maastricht-Aachen X

FSX: V1.01 (Fullversion in the downloadshop area)

PrePar3D: V1.01 (Fullversion in the downloadshop area)

Fs9: V1.00 (Fullversion in the downloadshop area)

Goncarlo, Bari I really simple to port into P3D if you can't wait for an installer. Check out the thread Ive made of scenery I've got working, all is explaned there

• Upvote 1

Okay this is what we should have now: the current version of "Aerosoft - Frankfurt-Egelsbach X" FSX: V1.01 (Fullversion in the downloadshop area) PrePar3D: V1.00 Aerosoft - Maastricht-Aachen X FSX: V1.01 (Fullversion in the downloadshop area) PrePar3D: V1.01 (Fullversion in the downloadshop area) Fs9: V1.00 (Fullversion in the downloadshop area)

OK, so there must be something wrong with what the launcher says then regarding Frankfurt-Egelsbach P3D. I have V1.00 installed and the launcher tells me that a new version is ready for download - V.1.11.

I have installed V.1.01 of Maastricht P3D and the file says "AS_MAASTRICHT-X_V101_PREPAR3D.exe, but when installed the AS Launcher says I have V.1.00 installed and a new version V.1.01 is ready for download.

So obviously there are some mix-up somewhere. By the way launcher version is 1.1.0.1.