Reading Adobe

ddeuce

Not that I am aware of.

2 important items. Layers are your friend and save often.

If I can learn Photoshop then anyone can.

Russ

I havn't been able to open a layer yet.....just installed adobe.......driving me nuts

From the menu, open Window, Layers then you can turn the layers on and off by checking the eye symbol. In the same dialog you will have tabs for Channels (where the alpha is) and Paths.

Dave

Hi Ddeuce!

Why not ask you the creator of the paintkit himself? He should know how photoshop works! ;-)

But to say it in plain letters: Using photoshop is 10 times as easy as driving a car, surely a thousands times easier than

flying an aircraft. Since you seem to have mastered the more complex things, you WILL be able to tame Photoshop too.

People listen, simply ask!

As first help i can tell you, that photoshop organizes the photoshop files in the layer table. This you can imagine as layering

transparent plastic foils onto each other. The more on top they are in the table, they more on top they would also on the

real plastic layering. Some is drawn plain color (mostly the lowest ones). On others exist small pencil dots and lines, they

are layed on top the plain color. The cool thing is now, that the layering can be "almost" limitless and when you change or add

a detail you can easily move, switch on/off, scale and rotate the layer content INDEPENDENT from ALL OTHER STUFF.

Thats beautiful! When you have understood the system i swear you, you wont try another software with the lack of this feature.

I work now over a decade and a half with it, and it never failed to support me.

• Upvote 1