Airplanes aerosoft

Botelho

Not so fast. Publisher and producer are two different things.

Aircraft produced by Aerosoft "in-house" like the Catalina, the F-16, the AirbusX, the Beaver, the Twotter (I am sure there are others) are in no way related to those aircraft published by Aerosoft - which could be anything (Flight 1, Wilco, PMDG and others).

Made me laugh when I saw all the fuss and how the ACTUAL question was missed by all... duh

The actual question remains to be positively and accurately stated.

Along with confirmation that the OP has in fact visited the home page and isn't just predicating his/her/its question on the simple premise that it doesn't matter if they're too lazy to look, someone will hand them the answer.

If the former is re-stated and the latter is shown not to be accurate, I'm sure Sharrow will answer the question...

...Unless the question is about X-Plane? Or real aircraft? And whether we're talking about Developer or Publisher, as Sharrow states - perhaps Sharrow can create a spreadsheet that differentiates between the selection as part of his assistance?

The actual question was accurate enough Simon. Can't say the same for some answers though.

Let's now wait 'n see if the OP will care to respond. Perhaps we'll be lucky and he missed all the rubbish before it was swept away?

Well, if he did, he will have the delight of your voluntary offer of assistance. I only hope you are down to the task and he's up to the challenge.

• Aerosoft

A definition is not totally easy but if we take aircraft projects that are at least partially managed or started (manual written etc) by us we come to this list:

• Super Cub (FS2004)
  • Twin Otter
  • Seahawk/Jayhawk
  • A10 Warthog (FS2004)
  • Beaver
  • Twin Otter
  • H36 Dimona
  • Huey X
  • Aerolite Falcon
  • F16
  • Discus Glider
  • Discus K
  • Catalina
  • Airbus X
  • BushHawk XP

With currently in production:

• OV10 Bronco
    • Airbus X2

No, we got that completed from Stefan that purely his own work. We were only involved in the commercial aspects.

Hmm, but wasn't it only ever sold under the `Aerosoft` banner which would make at a `qualifier` from our OP's own loose standards?

The actual question was accurate enough Simon.

Beg to differ on this one. You need to re-read it me thinks......

Can't say the same for some answers though.

Same one I would have given but was beaten at the post!!!!

Let's now wait 'n see if the OP will care to respond. Perhaps we'll be lucky and he missed all the rubbish before it was swept away?

Obviously wasn't interested in the original post response hence no response to date!!!!

"on a side note" Don't you get bored with slagging folk off just for the sake of it???

James, you can't go asking me a side note question like that here and then in the very same breath calling me a sado in the new post courtesy of our by now esteemed OP. At least Simon is sophisticated with his punches...

James, you can't go asking me a side note question like that here and then in the very same breath calling me a sado in the new post courtesy of our by now esteemed OP.

This has a two fold answer as your reply is incorrect to the facts!! Part 1. Why was my reply on a side note, you must have read the post by Simon prior to it being deleted, hence, my reply remains. Part 2. And yes, I will call you a sado for the simple fact in bolstering your post count etcetera by slagging off someone that is more articulate than you or I come to that, will ever be!!

At least Simon is sophisticated with his punches...

Just as mentioned above, I'm not as articulate enough (and have not swallowed a huge amount of dictionaries :lol: ) but my punches are above the belt and not below..... Can't say the same about yours.