No Traffic at Gibraltar

rocky

For some reason I am not seeing any default AI traffic at Gibraltar. Even with the traffic sliders set at 100% ! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

For some reason I am not seeing any default AI traffic at Gibraltar. Even with the traffic sliders set at 100% ! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Did you turn off aircraft casts shadows.

• Developer

The Shadow Problem is not present at this airport, I would think there is no AI Flightplan to LXGB in the default Traffic.

• Developer

to get AI Traffic at any airport, there must be a Flightplan in the files of the FS, which includes the Airport, when there is no AI Flightplan to Gibraltar, you will never see any AI Aircraft there. With addons like WOAI and the related Package with a airline, which flights to LXGB (like easyjet), you may get some spare traffic.

I don't think that MS has implemented any AI Traffic flying to LXGB, and if, it's maybe one a day.

to get AI Traffic at any airport, there must be a Flightplan in the files of the FS, which includes the Airport, when there is no AI Flightplan to Gibraltar, you will never see any AI Aircraft there. With addons like WOAI and the related Package with a airline, which flights to LXGB (like easyjet), you may get some spare traffic.

I don't think that MS has implemented any AI Traffic flying to LXGB, and if, it's maybe one a day.

Hi Oliver, I was flying with a flight plan, generated in the iFLY 737 using SIDS and STARS. Are you saying that if I don't have a third party AI add on, then I will only see AI aircraft if a flightplan has been executed within FSX?

Gibraltar is quite a small airport in terms of commercial arrivals/departures....There's usually 5 or 6 flights a day....this may be reflected in the add-on.

With my add-on AI planes I usually come across the occasional landing, but, this it rare to see more than one plane parked.

Gibraltar is quite a small airport in terms of commercial arrivals/departures....There's usually 5 or 6 flights a day....this may be reflected in the add-on.

With my add-on AI planes I usually come across the occasional landing, but, this it rare to see more than one plane parked.

Ah, OK, I guess that sounds logical. A shame there isn't just one other aircraft to keep me company :) thanks Damocles, Oliver