Dangerous Airports 1 KCLT

pilotjohn

I bought Dangerous Airports specifically for 2NC0. However, if that airport is enabled (in scenery settings), KCLT becomes covered in auto-gen buildings, and it's impossible to taxi. As soon as that airport is disabled, everything returns to normal. Is there a fix for this?

Try moving D'Airports down in the scenery list.

I moved it just above my FSGenesis mesh which is just above the default "Addon Scenery" and it still causes a problem. It also seems to affect KJQF and KSVH, but not KIPJ (all just a random tests.)

• Deputy Sheriffs

I moved it just above my FSGenesis mesh which is just above the default "Addon Scenery" and it still causes a problem. It also seems to affect KJQF and KSVH, but not KIPJ (all just a random tests.)

Am I right that all the airports you mentioned are default FSX airports?

If so, please post a screenshot, so that we can see, what issues you are talking about. Also, some more details about your system configuration would be helpfull.

EDIT: Can confirm the problems:

without DA (Burnsville deactivated)

with Burnsville active:

Remembers me of a problem I had with MAdeira X that was also caused by DA. Lowering DA helped, but now I'm wondering how LOw do we have to go :confused_s:

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just wrote an email to support. Hope that the developer provides a fx, as these problems are really serious.