IVAO and Andras Field

James A

As we can't post in the IVAO Fora then thought I'd drop this one in here. Maybe Shaun or Mathijs can pick it up and run it by them? As Aerosoft is a sponsor of IVAO would it be possible to ask them if they would/could add Andras Field as an Airport into their sector files so that we could take off and land IF ever we are on their network?

• Upvote 1

This is what I also suggested as a permanent solution to our online server. Its with Ole so we shall have to wait see what he comes back with.

Just to bump this one and if we are successful in obtaining this as a valid airport in IVAO then the Andras Board will have to get the person/person's to revamp all the major charts so they can include them in their sector file(s). A couple of Parking spots are wrong or misplaced along with taxiway's and Holding points not being on the Airport Chart. Just a thought in anticipation....

Just to bump this one and if we are successful in obtaining this as a valid airport in IVAO then the Andras Board will have to get the person/person's to revamp all the major charts so they can include them in their sector file(s). A couple of Parking spots are wrong or misplaced along with taxiway's and Holding points not being on the Airport Chart. Just a thought in anticipation....

Thank you James for the reminder. I´ll try my best to see that this is taken care off. wink.gif

One of my old trades gave me the ability in that I don't need Key's, I just pick the lock. There isn't a lock I can't get into.

That it, food!! Whatever happened to the Ale mate and lot's of.... :lol:

Hmm let me see, You, Shaun and myself, I think thats the 3 biggest #### heads on the forum. Ale goes with out saying :lol:

• 2 weeks later...