I guess it's ok.... :P

N820RS

After resolving some of the issues that I had with this airplane, I cannot find fault with it. All of the simple details are amazing. Also the fact that it saves the state it is in is awesome. Have to give Marcel major props for this aircraft, I salute you sir :)

I fly a Piper Warrior in the real world and the hangar next to me houses one of these aircraft, guess I will be bugging the guy to take me up sometime now hehe.

My first solid flight with no issues was from Mears Field to Orcas. This is a simple flight I like to do in small aircraft. Tracking the Victoria VOR then shoot north to the airport.

Outside with some good looking clouds.

katanaout.jpg

Big size

Inside the pit.

katanain.jpg

Big size

• Upvote 2

Guest MyEmpire

Yup, REX and some ENB action too.

ENB? could u give me a short list with ur addons, for sky, texture, clouds, ground etc... ;-) thanks!

ENB? could u give me a short list with ur addons, for sky, texture, clouds, ground etc... ;-) thanks!

It's all with REX 2. Pretty much a no brainer as a must have.

The ENB or EMB, however you prefer, is a very nice bloom add on. You can find info on it on Google. The one used here was from the REX website.

EDIT: Also Orbx Pacific Northwest.

Getting close to the daylight VFR limits are you now?

What would happen in real life?

Is there a way make it happen for this plane?

I guess there would be penalties and a few harsh words from authorities - not sure. I suppose it wouldn't be possible for ATC to comment and ask for the plane to land immediately.

• Aerosoft

I guess there would be penalties and a few harsh words from authorities - not sure. I suppose it wouldn't be possible for ATC to comment and ask for the plane to land immediately.

Depends a lot on the country. In the USA it could mean serious problems from the FAA while in France it is only frowned upon. I flow a lot here with the sun already gone down, the last circuit of the day is often the best and at sunset the air is often nice and still. ATC won't be a problem because if you fly VFR, you are not in contact with ATC!

There is nothing in the aircraft however that will cause problems.

Night time is still flight time. The clouds were around 8000 ft for that flight, so we were good. Also, here in the US you are still VFR even with contact from ATC, such as when using flight following.

Are you referring to night flying or IFR? Night flights are covered in US primary flight training and our Katanas are approved for night VFR. Unfortunately, all DA-20's are VFR only due to lack of lightning protection.

Great photos, by the way!