Hi When do we want the next update?

Thanks

Hi Paul,

> We had 2 plots for sale this week AF77 &76 both at 25 euros each

Ok, thanks.

When should the next update be?

regards

Andras

after another two plot sales maybe? How ever makes less work I guess would be the ideal way

I agree... I have asked Andras to make a disaster in the next update. The bridge just after your houses will collapse (AndrasĀ“ idea) - causing the power to be out in the whole AF (save for the battery powered runway lights....) (My idea)

so Matt - no more A-bomb PC in AF for a while - LOL

Thats ok Ole its timed while we're out on the rtwc we wont notice. Just someone remember the diesel for the generator in the club house. Our drinkers wont be inpressed if we serve warm beer.

I agree... I have asked Andras to make a disaster in the next update. The bridge just after your houses will collapse (AndrasĀ“ idea) - causing the power to be out in the whole AF (save for the battery powered runway lights....) (My idea)

so Matt - no more A-bomb PC in AF for a while - LOL

Hi Ole

Does that mean you spoke to Andras after this posting or before? Wasn't sure if I needed to get back to him.

Thanks