Prologue Manuel

ManuelL

Hi,

managed to fly leg 2 this morning. Matt, I beginn to think the weather gods like you better than me. ASE presented me with a lot of fog this morning.

Somewhere between France and Italy - weather still looking quite ok at the start.

Had almost no visitbility over the Mediteranean sea, didn't take any pictures there.

Approaching Venice.

A beautiful view.

Thanks for looking

Manuel

Great shots Manuel, how did you find flying the DC-3? As for the weather gods maybe they do like me, though I had a huge cross wind on my Nice - Venice leg. Just on my way to Sion as I type. I have a 20 Kt tail wind, yeah baby! Enjoy your virtual sight seeing in Venice dry.gif

Okay, managed to fly 2 more legs today :)

(did some time travelling after the first landing).

Leg 3

Taking off from Venice - the UTX scenery doesn't quite look as nice as the AS one, but at least you can recongnice the city.

Cruising nicely at FL150 - weather was as usual today.

Over the alps

Sion, here I come

Is that a red cross plane or did someone paint the Swiss flag in inverted colours?

Leg 4

Don't fly hair dryers usually, so I guess this will be the most challanging part for me.

Finally - I can see the ground :)

Ice Ice Baby! - Shouldn't have been so happy about the good visibility on this leg.

Luckily the de-icing worked.

Funny, how I can look completely differnt on photos than when I look in the mirror. :P

One more leg to go - should be doable.

Great shots Manuel, flight four is the one Im least looking forward to, I dont usually do jets either lol. Oh well here goes I guess, should be interesting :lol:

Okay, ready to go for my last leg. Got clearance from the tower. Let's get this done quickly.

Oh, you got to be kidding me.

Had a little chat with the driver. He told me some weird story. Aparently someone from the AFC had called. Told him it was an emergency. They had run out of beer and needed an urgent delivery. Finally I let him pump a few hundred liters of his brew into my mini bar - spilling half of it over the precious furniture.

And of we go. Bit heavier than usual. A little riddle for your: What can fly 250 mph, looks like a dream and smells like an Irish Pub?

Over the alps I began feeling a little dizzy.

Finally I made it. Had to leave the door open to get the beer smell out.

Here's the results.

Thanks for looking.

Manuel