This friday ( 1/4)

Matt_Smith

Well..

We can announce Andras Field X.

"Due to the frame rate problems in Andras Field, and the fact that we are almost out of plots to sell anyway, we are happy to announce Andras Field X. Andras Fields´twin.

The new airfield will have two runways, 14/32 and 04/22. The layout is an X - hence the name Andras Field X. The airfield will be able to handle everything up until Boeing 747´s and the likes.

The location of the airfield is still a secret, as the real life placement of the scenery are under negotiations with the local authorities in Germany, but we can reveal that the location is within 10 Nautical miles of Andras Field

Andras Field X will have two airparks. One with houses as seen in Andras Field, and one with cottages, very low priced - (around €10 each) and even two rows of rental apartments containing more than 50 condos each, placed between the two airparks. All in all Andras Field X will house more than 250 new owners.

An amusement park, a library, shops, a mall even, a school, and government housing. We even have the first commercial owner ready - AVIS car rental, so expect cars to rent, all over the airfield. And speaking of airfield. This will house a brand new terminal, with jetways and state of the art accommodation for people visiting Andras Field X. A hotel (Yes A Hilton) will greet your tired feet.

We will have our own hill in the scenery, with possibility to parachute down. A parachute "plane" will be included with the scenery, and will be installed in your airplanes folder. The parachute can be "flown" from every high point in FSX. The betatesters are having a lot of fun with it, at the moment.

And of course - lots, lots more. Stay tuned.

We expect Andras Field X to be online as a free update to all Andras Field owners by June 1´st."

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Just an idea...

:lol: :lol: :lol: I like your thinking Ole. How about taking it one step further and calling in Andras FIeld USA. See how many world wide users we can reel in :ph34r:

The release date should prehaps be a little more believable too, something like 4th quater 2011

:lol: :lol: :lol: I like your thinking Ole. How about taking it one step further and calling in Andras FIeld USA. See how many world wide users we can reel in :ph34r:

The release date should prehaps be a little more believable too, something like 4th quater 2011

Check on the release date, but I would not want to call it AF USA. This should be a surprise, and AF USA has been discussed. I would prefer to have it as an "enlargement" of AF, and as such still in Germany....

But I give in for majority of course...

Hell - I look forward to it already, and I KNOW that is a scam... blink.gif

On second thoughts. Lets call in Andras Field USA.... But please, let me keep the name Andras Field X - (thats what started it all for me), but lets announce that the location (still a secret) WILL be USA.... More plausible that way, I give you that Matt.

"Due to the frame rate problems in Andras Field, and the fact that we are almost out of plots to sell anyway, we are happy to announce Andras Field X. Andras Fields´ American twin.

The new airfield will have two runways, 14/32 and 04/22. The layout is an X - hence the name Andras Field X. The airfield will be able to handle everything up until Boeing 747´s and the likes.

The location of the airfield is still a secret, as the real life placement of the scenery are under negotiations with the local authorities in USA, (Americans are very picky about using their real life locations for virtual purposes), but You are going to love the location. The temperatures year around will be.... cool, as in hot. :-)

Andras Field X will have two airparks. One with houses as seen in Andras Field, and one with cottages, very low priced - (around €10 each) and even two rows of rental apartments containing more than 50 condos each, placed between the two airparks. All in all Andras Field X will house more than 250 new owners.

An amusement park, a library, shops, a mall even, a school, and government housing. We even have the first commercial owner ready - AVIS car rental, so expect cars to rent, all over the airfield. And speaking of airfield. This will house a brand new terminal, with jetways and state of the art accommodation for people visiting Andras Field X. A hotel (Yes A Hilton) will greet your tired feet.

We will have our own hill in the scenery, with possibility to parachute down. A parachute "plane" will be included with the scenery, and will be installed in your airplanes folder. The parachute can be "flown" from every high point in FSX. The betatesters are having a lot of fun with it, at the moment.

And of course - lots, lots more. Stay tuned.

We expect Andras Field X to be out in time for Andras Field´s 1 year birthday. Owners of Andras Field will be granted a very generous discount on Andras Field X"

I like it I think there should be a tiny hint in the blurb to see if any one spots it.

Also I think we should just inform Mathijs just in case some take it the wrong way _ there are bound to be a few!

Paul

ps

Jslava has entered the plot sale requesting a Hanger and heli pad do we want to allow the pad (if he is lucky) seeing that it is not a heli plot I am inclined to say no and have just the building and hanger like the rest.

Agreed I dont think it would be fair on everyone lol.

As for people having extras on their plots the easy answer is "no standard only, as we have to conserve frame rates around AF"

I like it I think there should be a tiny hint in the blurb to see if any one spots it.

Also I think we should just inform Mathijs just in case some take it the wrong way _ there are bound to be a few!

Paul

ps

Jslava has entered the plot sale requesting a Hanger and heli pad do we want to allow the pad (if he is lucky) seeing that it is not a heli plot I am inclined to say no and have just the building and hanger like the rest.

I have informed Mathijs about the April fools thing. I have even asked if Aerosoft would like to play along and post it on the main forum as well, but no answer... But he has been told, thats the important thing.

Paul. What tiny hint would you like? I am open to suggestions.

As for JSALVA - Im a little tired of that guy. He keeps wanting something more and something else. The answer is a CLEAR. NO! He has a hanger, and he can buy a plot - a NORMAL plot. No ######ing heli-pads there. Period.

Ill post the Arpil fools thing first thing after Midnight..... I will of course take it down again first thing after midnight tomorrow, and post a "It was an April fools joke guys... soooorry! LOL

I have informed Mathijs about the April fools thing. I have even asked if Aerosoft would like to play along and post it on the main forum as well, but no answer... But he has been told, thats the important thing.

Paul. What tiny hint would you like? I am open to suggestions.

As for JSALVA - Im a little tired of that guy. He keeps wanting something more and something else. The answer is a CLEAR. NO! He has a hanger, and he can buy a plot - a NORMAL plot. No ######ing heli-pads there. Period.

Ill post the Arpil fools thing first thing after Midnight..... I will of course take it down again first thing after midnight tomorrow, and post a "It was an April fools joke guys... soooorry! LOL

I have had connection problems

Thanks for the reply

As for the idea I have trying to think of one

I have been trying to think of how to put fool into 2 words but no luck

Looking forward to seeing the response!

:D

Just to let you know Jsalva was one of the winners so I have sent him an e-mail saying he can only have a house and hanger and that if this is a problem for him he can withdraw.

I have put a message up in the sales forum saying I am just checking some of the details before I confirm the winners

I'm off to bed really looking forward to tomorrow! Thanks Matt and Ole

Matt..... WTF?

Quote..."it would be a really mean joke if it was :angry: Besides arents april fools jokes supposed to end after 12pm?"

What are you trying to do? Make an ass out of me? I thought that the "prankers" did not enter in discussions about their pranks, but never mind that - but "it would be a really mean joke if it was :angry:"

And its very different from country to country if April fools pranks go till noon, or till midnight... In Denmark its until 11.59 PM, but Ill call off the thing now, of course...

Ole

Ole I was just egging them on a bit - was nothing more than a joke in its self :) attempting to fool more people into believing it, my appologies for confusion

Ole I was just egging them on a bit - was nothing more than a joke in its self :) attempting to fool more people into believing it, my appologies for confusion

No worries. Time to call if off anyway.... Darn I wish it was true......smile.gif

We had them all fooled lol. But then it was perfect phrased lol. I think we need more things like this

Perhaps we can make May-fools day, June fools day.... and so on and so on.... LOL. Be fun to think up stuff. But I guess it would be too easy if it was too often.

It was great fun though.

Ole