Andras + UTX = Holes nex to the "lake-taxiway"

Sayuuk

Hey guys,

as soon as I enable UTX, I get some weird holes right at the passage from the dock-part to the open lake.

Some of the trees seem to sink into the gound.

post-37517-0-68497900-1301126738_thumb.j

Is it possible to create some sort of exclude for the whole area surrounding Andras?

I don't want to switch UTX off when I fly in Andras, mainly because I fly to/from Andras, so I need/want the enhancements as soon as I leave the scenery area.

The screenshot was taken at night because I wanted to check the lighting out, but it's there in daylight, too ;-)

Thanks, Stefan

That unfortunately is one of the problems with using UTX. As far as I know there is not a fix for it. As for the trees, that seems to be specific to you system as I certainly dont get them with UTX and Andras. Have you installed and then patched Andras Field to the lates version?

That unfortunately is one of the problems with using UTX. As far as I know there is not a fix for it. As for the trees, that seems to be specific to you system as I certainly dont get them with UTX and Andras. Have you installed and then patched Andras Field to the lates version?

Alright, its not that prominent a bug, so I won't care =P

@trees: what I meant was what you can see on the screenshot. In those holes ARE trees, nothing more serious.

Thanks anyway!

Stefan

Hey folks,

I was curious about this, so I went to take a peek at the condition (I use all the UTX's including UTX Europe 1.4). I was unable to duplicate the described condition and I did not observe any holes or the described anomaly; thus it may be possible that it is some other addon that is affecting the terrain as described. I too would be interested to see how it turns out on your [rebuilt] system Matt buddy :) .

Talk to you soon & blue skies! Rusty

Interesting to know Rusty, thanks for the heads up, I shall investigate over the next week once I get everything back together again. I wonder if its an individual setting within UTX?