No boxes anymore?

• Aerosoft

I was just made aware that on some forums there is some discussion about Aerosoft dropping boxed releases.

Let it be known that that is totally nonsense. Boxed distribution is still a big part of our work and we see very little overlap between boxed customers and those who prefer downloads. We would be silly to stop making boxes for FS add-ons or other products.

If you see this rumor in other forums please tell the folks it's nonsense and above all just not true.

....... Boxed distribution is still a big part of our work and we see very little overlap between boxed customers and those who prefer downloads...

I do both, I feel better with a hard copy.

I do both, I feel better with a hard copy.

I also do both. I cherish my hard copies - keep them on my shelf, but then again, often its simply easier and faster (and often cheaper) to buy a download copy instead, so Im also a mix in general.smile.gif

I also do both. I cherish my hard copies - keep them on my shelf, but then again, often its simply easier and faster (and often cheaper) to buy a download copy instead, so Im also a mix in general.smile.gif

At my place the "net" insn't at it's best, and I am not very careful with my doc sometimes it get's very unatended. The problem is I am able to get the box when I am on move, mostly-Germany, that's why I do both.smile.gif

• Deputy Sheriffs

I'm sometimes also torn between boxes and downloads:

For aircrafts I prefer boxes, if they got a good printed manual.

For sceneries I prefer downloads, as there are no needs for manuals. And, at least for me, bandwith is not a problem. But something that makes me sometimes prefer the boxed version is the little difference in pricing. :rolleyes:

A very good solution for me would be to download a product and order a printed manual separately.

• Upvote 1

• Deputy Sheriffs

I'm sometimes also torn between boxes and downloads:

For aircrafts I prefer boxes, if they got a good printed manual.

For sceneries I prefer downloads, as there are no needs for manuals. And, at least for me, bandwith is not a problem. But something that makes me sometimes prefer the boxed version is the little difference in pricing. :rolleyes:

A very good solution for me would be to download a product and order a printed manual separately.

A second on that.