Canadianxpress.ca again

Paul

Have you had any contact with canadianxpress since last time we talked about it? I cannot for the life of me, remember what we agreed about them. Were we to offer them a plot? and how about a commercial plot?

Ill ask Andras about the VA building also.....

I thought we were to offer them a share of the all new VA Ramp along with a 50% share of the VA terminal as and when that happened. If they want a VA plot, yes they can have one but have to buy it. I think that would be a fair deal :)

I thought we were to offer them a share of the all new VA Ramp along with a 50% share of the VA terminal as and when that happened. If they want a VA plot, yes they can have one but have to buy it. I think that would be a fair deal :)

Sounds about right - Thanks Matt!smile.gif

What I think is we should yet their big cheese to buy a plot outside the sales to get them onboard :)

From what I can see, Plot AF50 is not sold, and its one motherf...... big plot. Lets offer that to them as base, for say... 50 Euros!