Plot Sale this weekend 4 March

Chompski

Do we want to go for for a plot sale this weekend or go for a Wednesday to Sunday option?

erm, go with one this weekend, seeing we've done one ever weekend thus far. Run it say sat evening thru to 8pm wed or something

Actually we didn't go with one every weekend, but it feels like it, because we had so long sales periods. We agreed to have a sell every second week, and well since the the potential buyers are not waiting in line, I suggest that we wait ´till next weekend.

Just a suggestion though... If you prefer this weekend, who am I to stop that? biggrin.gif

EDIT - Never mind. I see that Paul already has set AF83 for sale. Lets rock and roll then...tongue.gif

Actually we didn't go with one every weekend, but it feels like it, because we had so long sales periods. We agreed to have a sell every second week, and well since the the potential buyers are not waiting in line, I suggest that we wait ´till next weekend.

Just a suggestion though... If you prefer this weekend, who am I to stop that? :D

EDIT - Never mind. I see that Paul already has set AF83 for sale. Lets rock and roll then...tongue.gif

Thanks I wasn't sure if we had changed

After this one every other week

Whats nice to see is that it is getting more people involved -slowly

Have updated the Facebook page :D

More the merrier. I recon we try to introduce second hand sales over the following weekend. Seeing as there seems to be so many dormant members here, or members who take no part in the community.

It would be interesting to see if anyone wants to

I think so too. But I dont know.... Perhaps we should wait until Matts Round-the-world-tour is set in motion, as I hope this will attract a little attention to this place, where the beer thread now seems to be the only place with any activity going on. :)laugh.gif

Then a thing like second hand sales will be more logical I think.

RTWC coming to a fora near you soonish. Theres one more loop for the community to jump through. Kind of a logical continuation from the last challenge. Then we world will be ready for the unleashing of my power :blink:

RTWC coming to a fora near you soonish. Theres one more loop for the community to jump through. Kind of a logical continuation from the last challenge. Then we world will be ready for the unleashing of my power :blink:

Matt.

Could you please post the details on the world-trip here in the directors forum? Its a thing that will be running for a long long time, and since I actually did a little footwork on it, before the doors closed, and have some people I have promised to get back to, when I knew the details... and since we are supposed to be a team, then please???

Matt.

Could you please post the details on the world-trip here in the directors forum? Its a thing that will be running for a long long time, and since I actually did a little footwork on it, before the doors closed, and have some people I have promised to get back to, when I knew the details... and since we are supposed to be a team, then please???

Sure thing, all you have to do is ask