Andras Field Helicopter Mission

Chompski

Hi all

To celebrate the Huey X and Andras Field I have created an Andras Field Mini Mission (these are short missions with the emphasis on fun).

Don't panic if you don't have the Heuy if you enable changes in the mission window then you will be able to change to a helicopter of your choice.

The mission takes the form of a timed course around part of Andras Field and you may even spot some hardened supporters camping out to cheer you on.

To get the mission just follow the link

Andras Field Mini Mission Heli 1

(Matt might be able to get the file attached or in the Aerosoft download section but I don't have the rights)

Enjoy

ps. thanks to Matt and Ole who have spent a great deal of time testing the mission for me - thanks guys!

Hi all

To celebrate the Huey X and Andras Field I have created an Andras Field Mini Mission (these are short missions with the emphasis on fun).

Don't panic if you don't have the Heuy if you enable changes in the mission window then you will be able to change to a helicopter of your choice.

The mission takes the form of a timed course around part of Andras Field and you may even spot some hardened supporters camping out to cheer you on.

To get the mission just follow the link

Andras Field Mini Mission Heli 1

(Matt might be able to get the file attached or in the Aerosoft download section but I don't have the rights)

Enjoy

ps. thanks to Matt and Ole who have spent a great deal of time testing the mission for me - thanks guys!

You should really try it out guys. Its quite fun! biggrin.gif

Paul. No problemo, it was fun testing it... Perhaps you should just write to Shaun and ask to get the rights to upload to the download section. In case there comes more from you.... (and we all expect that wink.gif) it would be easiest if you could do it yourself. smile.gif

Downloaded and flew the mission in less than 8mins but, as I can gather we are meant to fly through boxes which I don't see?! I done it by just watching the pointer on the compass!

James that is great news but the gates make it much more interesting - I'm not sure why you are not seeing them it is not something we had in testing- I can only find pointer and compass in settings

Do you see the gates in the standard missions?

Anyone got any ideas?

Sorry couldn't be of more help

Redone the mission and had the gates on this one but some are horizontal!! Cracked it this time around in 4.38 mins. Had a few days of messing with display drivers. What's supposed to happen at the end after you land? Time was still ticking away but I was directly under the arrows!

Hi James

Great time!

The horizontal gates are deliberate- one under and up -the other -down and taxi to land

When you landed you should have got a message to press escape to end the flight

I have updated the mission to include reward images - why not go to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Missions\Chompski\AF Mini Mission Heli 1\Images and add the RewardSmall or RewardDetail to your signature?(or download from here)

You can download run the unpacker which should overwrite your old files here:-

Heli Latest

post-27132-0-76949200-1299278019_thumb.j post-27132-0-41249500-1299278144_thumb.j

Enjoy Chompski

Hi James

Great time!

The horizontal gates are deliberate- one under and up -the other -down and taxi to land

Roger, in that case will do it again and reduce the time :D

When you landed you should have got a message to press escape to end the flight

That'll teach me for doing it with sound off :wub: