Maledives X

Emi

I have bought Maledives X a few month ago and right now I have had a look into google earth for seeing the real area. What I noticed is that the island east of VRMM is completly wrong in the Scenery. I have made a Screenshot and another one from Google Earth to show you what's wrong (See Attachments). Can you please make an Update for the Scenerie including a newer version for the Island?

post-29921-067470800 1296984992_thumb.jp

post-29921-090102500 1296985218_thumb.jp

Hi,

as always you can see the differences between reality and simulation. Maybe the island was looking this way when the scenery was created and meanwhile changed its apperance. I'm sure when there are better areal photos available there will be an update.

Greets,

Patrick

• Upvote 1

Hello Emanual,

I believe your looking at the representation that is done by the developer using the assets available to them including time and costs.

What you see in Google earth is all the real ground textures paths and everything real. To do this in the maldives would either mean purchasing the rights to use that area possibly or do do them by hand which to get an accurate rendition may take a lot of time and time costs when you dont do freeware.

• Upvote 1

This new Maldives island changes its appearance faster than any developer can work. We'll wait another 6-12 months until we do an update, it will look rather different then too.

Oh, and there will be a new runway as far as I know, so I can see update calls coming in 2013. :D