Plot Sale Heli Special AF24, 26, 27, 28 and 29

Chompski

Just sorted a flight plan after making a Huey/205 aircraft addition to FSC. Will do it online. If you want the flight plan give me a shout. Distance is 527nm and 4hrs 23mins so may end up doing a couple of stops for fuel/beer on the way :lol:

Could I please join in too? and flightplan please..... wink.gif

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great. You guy's fancy doing it Sunday at 12:00 (lunchtime today) :lol:

Gee - thats cutting it a bit close. Tomorrow is not an option for me, at all - sorry! But if you both can, then please do it, and Ill join in on a future flight instead. smile.gif

booh yah i got my plot cant wait to get that huey in the air :grouprespect_s: :beanie boy_s: :lookatthat_s::bigdrink_s:

i also invite evryone as soon as i get it up and runnin to come over an fly to my place AF29

and getting back on track :D Does this apply to all winners if they have the Huey?

Yes James. It apply for all winners of the heli-plots. Soon as the plots you guys bought have been paid, you will receive info on how to get your download. laugh.gif