Request from Canadian Express

Chompski

Hi

Received this when the audit was on

Definitely asking for too much but may be useful to get more people interested from across the pond?

May be a flat or just a sign with an unused plot?

I don't feel strongly either way (to have them or not)

Ideas warmly welcomed

Good morning Paul,

I am a member of Canadian Xpress Virtual airline (www.canadianxpress.ca) and I am taking this opportunity for my fellow V.A managers to look further of a possibility to own a spot for our Canadian V.A in your outstanding Airpark. I am also in charge of scenery development for our V.A.

I was not able to find the latest Spots available, yet I will have few questions today:

1) What are the spot available as of Jan 18th 2011?

2) What are the total cost for becoming an owner? (is the cost involves only the House size which I notice average between 35 to 50 Euro? Or is it Land + House)

3) Any hangar available still? Cost?

4) Regarding the scenery upgrade, can you only take a Logo for the Signage of the property? Do you accept V.A's Static G.A Aircrafts to add on the property (eg: SR20, PC12, DHC6) ? (frame rate very friendly)

5) Can you also offer water base park spot? (…as our V.A also offer Seaplane for our pilots)

6) Cost of Andras Field for our Pilots should our V.A become owner of a spot? 136 Canadian Xpress Pilots as of Jan 18th 2011

7) Finally, is there some specific procedure regarding the ownership of a land for a V.A instead of an individual Pilot?

Thank you again for your time and would like to take this opportunity as well, on behalf of Canadian Xpress V.A, to wish you and all your team at Andras Field Happy new year and all the best for 2011!

Blue Sky!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel Louvet (CXA009)

Public Relations & Scenery development

Canadian Xpress Virtual Airline®

E-mail: Daniel@CanadianXpress.ca

Web: www.CanadianXpress.ca

I say welcome them. If they want a commercial plot, chaching! Charge them lol. I guess we're responsible for those too now lol.

As for VA discount, if all 130 odd members of his VA purchased Im sure Mathijs would be able to do him a VA deal as thats €2275 :o . But that would have to be done by Mathijs. If they do end up joining we will need the second runway!

Seaplane base I dont see why we couldnt sell them a mooring too lol. Lets face it the areas now particularly thriving at the moment.

As for static models for their VA, I say no. Its a whole frames issue, plus with 100% AI air traffic, Andras Fields ramp was full when I tested it earlier this evening.

Hangars - simple - all sold. We all know what happened with the last hangar!

Are they also aware that as a ficticious airfield we arent recognised by IVAO and VATSIM?

A healthy donation to the Club House fund would also be welcome ;)

Edit: Looking at their website, it all seems pretty impressive, they certainly seem to be a lot more active than AMA lol. Myabe we should convince them to swtich to VAE for their online ops lol

I say welcome them. If they want a commercial plot, chaching! Charge them lol. I guess we're responsible for those too now lol.

I think you'll be surprised how much Aerosoft charges

As for VA discount, if all 130 odd members of his VA purchased Im sure Mathijs would be able to do him a VA deal as thats €2275 :o . But that would have to be done by Mathijs. If they do end up joining we will need the second runway!

They only want a VA discount if they get a plot- are you saying happy for a plot or mooring or plot&mooring?

Seaplane base I dont see why we couldnt sell them a mooring too lol. Lets face it the areas now particularly thriving at the moment.

You knowe the hanger on stilts with the half open doors does that belong to anyone? Are there any existing unassigned hangers in the Seaplane base? Will check later but thought you might know.

As for static models for their VA, I say no. Its a whole frames issue, plus with 100% AI air traffic, Andras Fields ramp was full when I tested it earlier this evening.

I also say no

Hangars - simple - all sold. We all know what happened with the last hangar!

Are they also aware that as a ficticious airfield we arent recognised by IVAO and VATSIM?

Don't know

A healthy donation to the Club House fund would also be welcome ;)

Edit: Looking at their website, it all seems pretty impressive, they certainly seem to be a lot more active than AMA lol. Myabe we should convince them to swtich to VAE for their online ops lol

If memory serves me correct they have done a few things that have made AVsim news

I like the fact that it is free flying VA which is something different from AMA

They also offer training - could role our flight training with some of their people?

Will send an e-mail to say "thanks for e-mail we are considering it and will get back to you"

Reading further, Im most impressed with their acheivements. I think they could be an asset to our community. Obviously they need to know we operate online on VAE only, as thats what was decided originally and its where we all fly.

I dont think anyone owns any of the hangars over the seaplane base. Maybe we could flog them the hangar on stilts. From the sounds of it I should say CHACHING!!! I have absolutely no idea how much Mathijs charges for commercial plots.

I guess really I wouldnt have a problem if they had a plot and a hangar, they're obviously paying for it all.

If they are will to pay, and want lots of their members to own AF I personally see no reason why they shouldnt get a discount (but its not my call lol).

Thinking aboutit further, if it all goes through, they should make the 3 of us Honoury Captains of their VA lol. I wouldnt mind flying C130's around the place lol.

Ole, the final opinion is yours, and you know we want your opinion!

Reading further, Im most impressed with their acheivements. I think they could be an asset to our community. Obviously they need to know we operate online on VAE only, as thats what was decided originally and its where we all fly.

I dont think anyone owns any of the hangars over the seaplane base. Maybe we could flog them the hangar on stilts. From the sounds of it I should say CHACHING!!! I have absolutely no idea how much Mathijs charges for commercial plots.

I guess really I wouldnt have a problem if they had a plot and a hangar, they're obviously paying for it all.

If they are will to pay, and want lots of their members to own AF I personally see no reason why they shouldnt get a discount (but its not my call lol).

Thinking aboutit further, if it all goes through, they should make the 3 of us Honoury Captains of their VA lol. I wouldnt mind flying C130's around the place lol.

Ole, the final opinion is yours, and you know we want your opinion!

I am of course with you all the way.

I also think they sound like a very interesting bunch, and a big bunch actually. They can enter any plot-selling pot as they prefer. As for discounts, thats still an Aerosoft department decision.

And if we could, in any way populate the seabase area, this would be GREAT. I dont know how frames would be hit if we were to sell 20 plots with houses we already have - AND then like 5-10 seabase, all the same so it would be easiest on frames, but I would be willing to trade the apartments with a populated seabase area, as its more in line with the original idea of Andras Field.

As for the VA of theirs.... I also think that if they were to make the three of us, super hero honor Captains, I would be willing to open the discussion of Vatsim/Ivao versus VAE. I would do this because if its beneficial to us then so be it, and we never signed any contract with VAE concerning the duration of the agreement. This is how things are done in the world. Of course they would be disappointed, but to be honest, have we changed their little online service much? Have they for us? - Its a no either way.

So lets welcome the dudes, and tell them that if they want to buy plots, they can, in the same terms as anybody else. As for discount on the AS scenery - its Mathijs they need to talk to.

The rest, we cannot promise on, but we can promise them to work on it.... (no guarantees though)

That OK?

The plots will be commercial so had best run it all by Mathijs but would add that we would like to welcome them and think they have something to offer -thus would be happy to take a non-commercial plot and make it one. He may want to give them a very special pricing offer - especially if it gets the members to buy Andras Field. Will also see if we can get them a hanger at the sea plane base as well.

What I was thinknig was to keep frames as best as possible, cant we just give them the hangar on stilts at the seaplane base? Seeing as I assume no-one owns that lol. And it would bring traffic to the area. I guess the next step before going to Mathijs with it, is to find out what exactly it is they want commercial proerty wise along with any other things they might like to have in the future (private plots etc).

From the e-mail I thought he just wanted a house- that becomes a club house

"1) What are the spot available as of Jan 18th 2011?

2) What are the total cost for becoming an owner? (is the cost involves only the House size which I notice average between 35 to 50 Euro? Or is it Land + House)"

I will suggest that hanger but I was wondering if the ramp was too steep and thus they would want Andras to do work on it (which I think they are not likely to get) there is a brown one that doesn't have a company sign on the lower level

Thats good haven't done it the one to the lower level is bad enough

Do you want me to give Mathijs the suggestion of the stilts or suggest we are happy for them to have either one?