Update 1.15

James A

No prob's, got my hands full with a couple of projects so don't have time yet to delve into the bgl's. Moved some of my scenery around but can't see one for the 60cm, just have one end of the runway flickering at present so getting there. This super fast pc of mine needs a memory upgrade, currently have 6Gb but 2 is cached. Also, can't recall if Win7 64bit needs the tweak in the config file to up the memory? Can't find the relevant file I had on how to do it.

60cm if I rember was an option when installing vfr london.

Right, you wrote it down as VFR Gen X Vol 1 Area 3 if I recall, no wonder I couldn't find it :D Will take another look and see if that one fixes the end of the runway issue.

Hmmm...whats all this about mem tweak?

reason being, i updated from 2GB upto 4, but still getting the same probs ( well, ONLY at Andras Field..i really do think theres somthing in it that saps memory )

And im on a 32bit OS.So i think it maybe of use to me,...maybe.

Lol thats what its called. Vfr london is a horizon developed product ;)

Yes, understand/know this but Gen X is a different scenery product to VFR London X. Well they are on my purchases anyway :lol: