Duplex houses

OleAndreasen

Hi

I have talked to Andras and he said that if we sell houses that are identical, it will put less strain on the frames, so I asked him what if we do duplex houses (identical) on plots from now on.

Matt is in on the idea, and from the posts (FLATS) you Paul, seem to be too. I know we turned multi stories buildings down, but things have changed and we need to get as many owners we can to keep people happy.

Matt suggested something like this pic...... Ill send it to Andras and ask what he thinks.

Al7x_L54OeQGJK9I96cxUA-6J0L8KaUR6AQRjHTqbe9tPWRhZnQmZT00MDB4MzAw%5B1%5D.jpg

Definately think it could work. Maybe making the plot size a bit bigger for these so you could still say park a GA plane on hte drive way

OR make the plot spaces we cannot build on - into parking spaces, to keep the scenery nice and fluid, and have space for peoples planes

Guys. The idea of duplex houses might not be the best after all. We might need to stick to the types we already have sold previous. I asked Andras, and he said:

we can go on selling the SAME house types, as we have already sold, this way we may sell another 20-25, without affecting frames too much, because of drawcall batching.

So guys good news. We make a list of the house types we already have sold, and this is the ones we are going to sell from now on - and so if we say 20 more houses - and say one house for sale every Friday - we still have plots to sell until June.

I asked Andras if it matter where the plots are - but 20 more will probably fill the scenery almost up I guess.

I also asked him about the possibility of making a Taxiway Echo and a row of flats, as you two seemed to want. He answered "possible" so I have asked him to work on it.

pic%202.jpg

And in the question of a second runway - parallel to the existing one, he asked "what about the glider runway" and I pointed out that it is still there according to Matts Pic.

Pic%203.jpg

So we are possibly going to have almost all we want.

Ole

Parrallel runway ops would be awesome :D As would also flats in the forum of affordable accomodation. So say 20 more houses and 20 falts in a block = 40 new tennants :o I'll be back in a few minutes with a new picture lol.

Guys. The idea of duplex houses might not be the best after all. We might need to stick to the types we already have sold previous. I asked Andras, and he said:

we can go on selling the SAME house types, as we have already sold, this way we may sell another 20-25, without affecting frames too much, because of drawcall batching.

So guys good news. We make a list of the house types we already have sold, and this is the ones we are going to sell from now on - and so if we say 20 more houses - and say one house for sale every Friday - we still have plots to sell until June.

I asked Andras if it matter where the plots are - but 20 more will probably fill the scenery almost up I guess.

I also asked him about the possibility of making a Taxiway Echo and a row of flats, as you two seemed to want. He answered "possible" so I have asked him to work on it.

And in the question of a second runway - parallel to the existing one, he asked "what about the glider runway" and I pointed out that it is still there according to Matts Pic.

So we are possibly going to have almost all we want.

Ole

Thanks Ole

Great news that is more than I was expecting

Glad the glider runway is still there

May have to reduce the plots to get the flats but either way good news.

Cheers

Paul