Andrasfield.com

Matt_Smith

Seeing as we all have access to andrasfield.com I figured it would be a good idea to have a pinned thread so we can notify each other of any updates we've made. Kind of like a change log :)

I shall kick things off with 3 updates I've made this evening:

1. Added to the news page our Spot Landing Competition and a welcome message from the new board.

2. Ammended the contacts page.

3. Changed the forum link on the website so it actually links to our forums. Now no matter what page your on on andrasfield.com, if you click forum it will send you to the forum rather than the index error message page :)

If theres any errors let me know and I will rectify them.

Thanks Matt

Could you change mine so that it only says Chompski- I know it sounds daft but because of my work I don't tend to like my first name and surname to be used with Chompski in a form that can be botted by a web crawler- its not a high priority

Thanks

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

News Pages updated for this weeks bump-er heli plot sales and announcement of our facebook page. Working on a directory page to add, anyone any good with formatting tables? :lol:

News Pages updated for this weeks bump-er heli plot sales and announcement of our facebook page. Working on a directory page to add, anyone any good with formatting tables? :lol:

Unfortunately not....

But thanks for updating the site - again.