FS Flight Keeper 3.10

• Aerosoft

Shortly before Christmas it's always nice to have new stuff to play with! And the new build for FSFK has some amazing new features. It's a major update, highly recommended for everybody.

Because of the changes it's not possible to update the files and a full new build is needed. But there is no need to de-install anything, just download the new version and start the installer and it will take care of everything, keeping all your logs and settings intact. Of course the update is free. The full download (including a free try before you buy option) is also available.

The new features....

• Flight Export to Google Earthâ„¢ (KML)
  • Added Active Sky Evolution Support
  • Added Wilco flight plan format Support
  • Added Windows 7 Jump List Support
  • Improved accuracy of flight path
  • Filter addon airports on the world map
  • Highlight airline parkings on the world map
  • Recognition lights and G-Force on touchdown flight critique
  • Transition Altitude (TA) database
  • Default values for custom fields
  • G-Force and Trim (Elevator, Aileron and Ruder) values are saved for each recorded flight event
  • Added new functions to the ACARS Device Installer to remove or replace an existing (default) gauge in a panel with a Hotspot or the ACARS Device
  • ACARS Device Installer now allows editing of the Virtual Cockpit
  • Fixed altimeter and pressure rounding errors
  • Fixed flight path sometimes not correctly displayed on world map if there is no flight plan assigned
  • Fixed Air TV cannot be stopped
  • Fixed GDI+ initializing fails on some systems
  • Fixed VA template assigned to a pilot or logbook not working
  • Fixed PIREP flight image FTP upload not completed on some systems
  • Fixed VATSIM traffic not available on some systems
  • Updated offline ALOFT download location

You can find it here:

English products page: http://en.shop.aeros...plier_aid=10802

German product page: http://www.shop.aero...plier_aid=10802

US product Page: http://www.aerosoft....93431690,D10802

• 4 months later...

Hello,

I have a problem. Yesterday I bought Fs Flight Keeper(Order Number: 270930), but I bought VA edition. Is there a possibility to pay the difference for a regular edition? Or what options I have? Thanks in advance Zeljko

• 2 months later...

Good day...

I having an issue with Flight keeper loading consecutive flights. I execute and complete a leg, then when I create a new flight plan in FS - (FS9) and try to sync the ACARS it automatically collects data from the previous route. I'm I missing a step? Can you direct me to a better solution. Presently, I have to restart both FS and FSFK to acquire the correct Flightplan

thank you in advance

Hi,

FSFK records leg based. Which means you'll need to start a new flight in FSFK before starting your new leg. So disconnect FSFK, save your first leg, click on "New Flight" and connect with FS. Now you can create a new flight plan.

Hope this helps

Thomas

Noted..thank you

On this next query, I'm running enb Series and the bloom is washing out the background screen (yellow)...I find myself clicking the "show/hide display map menu to mask the brightness . Is there a way to change the background to compliment the enb Series?

• 1 month later...

Yesterday I bought Flightkeeper 3.10 download from Aerosoft, but did not get a License key sent to me by email as I was suppose to. My account has no details saying the following

Order #298175 (Delivered) Order Date: Saturday 17 September, 2011 Order Total: 29.37EUR Products 1 x FS Flight Keeper 3.10

- Version: Mirror 1 (Germany)

- Serial : Please contact the aerosoft support (order status is not proved)! 29.37EUR

Can you please help me. Please note the Order Number 298175.

Regards

John

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good afternoon,

I fly with Virtual airline TUIfly.com.

In the program, in options I have added properties TUIfly - file HLX

Has adjusted like correct, but after the flight termination, I receive an error. And flight registration PIREP does not occur

[VA_CONFIG]

DOWNLOADURL = http://pmssystem.tui...es/FSFK/HLX.txt

With similar options in VA Germanwings,

all perfectly works. What's the problem!

[VA_CONFIG]

DOWNLOADURL = http://www.gwi-virtu...es/FSFK/GWI.txt

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

I have version 3.1 of FSFK and find the maps top quality

I do have a problem with the Screen Manager. Taking several screenshots during the flight and saving them with a title appears to be ok.

However I am not able to see any of the screenshots at a later date

Selecting a flight from the list of saved flights, I can open the map and use other functions for the flight, but the Screenshot Manager when opened shows no screenshots for that flight ?

I also note that the taking of a screenshot is not treated as an event and indicated on the map as the location where the shot was taken. This would be a good feature to add to the events if it is possible.

Searching from the Start / find box and entering a word used in the screenshots, like 'Geneva' indicated 4 screenshots but clicking on any MS reports it cannot find them ?

Where in the FSFK folder are the screenshots kept - I can' see any reference in the folder to Gallery or screenshots

I hope you can help

Regards

Never used that option but, if you have saved a screen shot of say "Geneva01/02/03.jpeg?bmp?" etcetera then one would assume that if you do a search of your drive for either of those file names then it will find them. You will then know where they are being saved!! Don't do a search within FSFK but from explorer or whatever other programme you use! I use Powerdesk rather than Windows Explorer.

Never used that option but, if you have saved a screen shot of say "Geneva01/02/03.jpeg?bmp?" etcetera then one would assume that if you do a search of your drive for either of those file names then it will find them. You will then know where they are being saved!! Don't do a search within FSFK but from explorer or whatever other programme you use! I use Powerdesk rather than Windows Explorer.

I am doing a search from the Start / search progs and files, which I thought would find any file on the computer - it does find the jpg files and says they are in FSFK (in properties) but clicking on any of the jpg file says the name in the target box is not valid - make sure the path and filename are correct.

What I am asking is where the 'Gallery' is that is mentioned in the manual and where the screenshots are saved ? I found the manual item on screenshots not very helpfull

Regards

Hello Allan,

Which folder did you save the files to, the screenshot manager is only a cache for the screenshots, you have to physically save them from there to a folder of your choice using the disc Icon at the top of the screenshot manager.

Did you install FSFK "As Administrator"??

Installed from the download as PC administrator - is there another level of administrator that I have missed ?

Regards

Hello Allan,

Which folder did you save the files to, the screenshot manager is only a cache for the screenshots, you have to physically save them from there to a folder of your choice using the disc Icon at the top of the screenshot manager.

Well I thought I was going through the correct process - naming the files as required - maybe I have not completed the process? will have to set up a flight now and check my previous actions.

Thanks

Hi Shaun

Just completed a short flight having taken 19 screenshots

On completion of the flight the Screenshot manager was selected and showed a listing of the screenshots. Selected a screenshot and clicked on the Save icon.

The screenshot was named and the 'Save' box clicked

'Selected Screenshot successfully saved' appeared. I repeated this for several screenshots

All the flight apps were then closed

FSFK was opened again

Selecting 'view all flights' and then the flight just completed the map for the flight opened ok

Selecting the Screenshot Manager icon or using Ctrl T opened an empty screenshot manager window

I did note that clicking on the Save icon opened the FSFK folder and there were 68 screenshot images from many previous flights ALL with a lock in the lower left hand corner.

Does this indicate hidden files?

I created a new folder to contain the screenshots I was saving to and again this folder was created with a lock in the lower LH corner

Opening the FS Flight Keeper folder in the 'Program Files (x86)' folder shows no newly created 'Screenshot' folder and NO images

Hope this info helps

Regards

Hi Shaun

Thanks for the info - I haven't yet absorbed the detail - a little confused, having never seen this problem before.

Windows appears to thrive on complexity !

Regards