New Installment At Andras Field

maddz 737

New under floor heating at andras field was tested today.Unfortunatly,when we had the runway repair done by the contractors,they were unaware of our underfloor heating that got damaged when a heavy landed on the runway,and has now tarmacked over it.so unfortunalty the runway will still accumilate ice.Beware! See pic.

post-34383-052445900 1288630339_thumb.jp

Its the realAir beechcraft Duke B60..its a real beutty :D

If you buy it you wont be dissapionted,everything is modeled in 3d,everthing is accesable from VC without changing views,it has a virual cabin view..folding table in the back,2 sun visers that come down,folding arm rests,pressurized cabin,service cieling of 24,000ft..ect ect

its fast,looks good,winglet version aswell and about 7 liverys.

And the bit i like most..it has a quarts hour counter witch tells you how many hours you'v flown..im currently on 133H :D

:unsure: So what you waiting for?

Its the realAir beechcraft Duke B60..its a real beutty :D

If you buy it you wont be dissapionted,everything is modeled in 3d,everthing is accesable from VC without changing views,it has a virual cabin view..folding table in the back,2 sun visers that come down,folding arm rests,pressurized cabin,service cieling of 24,000ft..ect ect

its fast,looks good,winglet version aswell and about 7 liverys.

And the bit i like most..it has a quarts hour counter witch tells you how many hours you'v flown..im currently on 133H :D

:unsure: So what you waiting for?

dude sounds awesome now im waiting for the money to buy it lol flying in the real world aint cheap

very nice picture, excellent plane by the way, Epic victory Jet has something simular.... i once fell in live with jets so much i completely stopped flying props... i know please slap me...... but after Flying at Andras field and flying on ORBX scenery, my love for Props has never been bigger..... stunning airport :)