Falcon Ultra Light preview

How about "The daylight at the end of the tunnel is so bright I've gotta wear shades" B)

To be more specific , the beta testers found a couple of issues which have been dealt with , so it will be back in their hands for approval next week , so if all's OK the release should be ...... soon ! in fact on a geological time scale .... damn soon ! :D

Thank you for that.

I have been quite busy lately and so I was only able to get back to check on this today. I guess I better put my shades on (because of the blinding light at the end of the tunnel) and buy myself a nice flannel shirt so that I can look just like the pilot.:rolleyes:

Mark

I guess I better put my shades on (because of the blinding light at the end of the tunnel) and buy myself a nice flannel shirt so that I can look just like the pilot.:rolleyes:

Better make that welding goggles , and an Irving jacket as it's getting cold ...... nearly there :P

Better make that welding goggles , and an Irving jacket as it's getting cold ...... nearly there :P

OK. Welding goggles it is. But I come from the land "down under" and summer starts in two weeks, so I won't worry about getting the Irving jacket.:D

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

This light you are talking about at the end of the tunnel is not as bright as you were led to believe .

!2 days ago it was supposedly blinding.

Well I am still awaiting the product release.

A little information would not go amiss either

This light you are talking about at the end of the tunnel is not as bright as you were led to believe .

Agh , sorry guys , what can I say . :blush:

This is why we can not give definite dates for a release . It was supposed to be on Monday just gone, but the forum being down over the weekend meant the Beta testers could not give the release candidate its final once over . It's with them now so we are just awaiting their OK . So it will be available .... soon ;)

Why? Two posts in the forum and you think you're entitled to an opinion? Where were you during the rest of the development, or offering assistance to your fellow simmers while you waited, petulantly? Can you not just wait or do you have special needs..? :unsure:

It's here when it's here. No amount of childish tantrums or pathetic `first post peevishness` will change that.

• Upvote 1

Agh , sorry guys , what can I say . :blush:

This is why we can not give definite dates for a release . It was supposed to be on Monday just gone, but the forum being down over the weekend meant the Beta testers could not give the release candidate its final once over . It's with them now so we are just awaiting their OK . So it will be available .... soon ;)

That's OK. I am patiently waiting.:)

As it seems now, we will release it next week.

NO PROMISE THOUGH ! ! !

I want the product to be the best it can be when it is released so it is understandable not to promise a release date.

Seeing as I was the one who asked "How soon is soon". I apologize for putting you on the spot. As the old saying goes, "It's done when it's done".

Mark

• Upvote 2

As it seems now, we will release it next week.

NO PROMISE THOUGH ! ! !

Than the Falcon must be almost ready, so could you give us some more datas about it? For example Vne, or the stall speed. Or if there's already one or more manuals ready, could you release one to make the waiting easyer please?

Also i'd like to know how long a runway must be for the Falcon.

And i'd like to see a few more pictures of the Falcon please:D, if that's possible?

• Upvote 1

Than the Falcon must be almost ready, so could you give us some more datas about it? For example Vne, or the stall speed. Or if there's already one or more manuals ready, could you release one to make the waiting easyer please?

And i'd like to see a few more pictures of the Falcon please:D, if that's possible?

Emi good morning,

the best data I could find are there, but not sure it is for single or twin seat config.......:P:
www.aerofalcon.com/literature-specs.htm

Vne: 75 knots
Stall: 27 knots

but always depending upon payload and config.

Now about landing and Take-off distance here are numbers:

1 OCCUPANT Landing 250' - T/O 200'2 OCCUPANTS Landing 400' - T/O 300'
Wish it helps.

Cheers.

Vincent
  • Upvote 1

Emi good morning,

the best data I could find are there, but not sure it is for single or twin seat config.......:P:
www.aerofalcon.com/literature-specs.htm

Vne: 75 knots
Stall: 27 knots

but always depending upon payload and config.

Now about landing and Take-off distance here are numbers:

1 OCCUPANT Landing 250' - T/O 200'2 OCCUPANTS Landing 400' - T/O 300'
Wish it helps.

Cheers.

Vincent

27kt??? damn this is really slow! Sometimes i'm even taxiing faster when i'm on my way to the runway 26R of the MAP München^_^...

• Aerosoft

We are now handing over the data to the release department, so we are very close to release. Better get your windbreaker ready.

27kt??? damn this is really slow! Sometimes i'm even taxiing faster when i'm on my way to the runway 26R of the MAP München^_^...

Emi good evening, wish you haven't been flashed by a police radar at this speed.......:P

I need also to install MAP Munich (en français) but a bit lazy at the moment, wish this Falcon bird to be issued really fast.

Cheers.

Vincent

We are now handing over the data to the release department, so we are very close to release. Better get your windbreaker ready.

I'm ready and waiting now with my credit card in hand. :D

Mark