MCDU

SAB61P

Hello,

I have the version 1.21 of Airbus X, MFSF X with SP2

A cannot chose in the MCDU aircarft state or door, the first page do nothing.

I cannot enter anything into the MCDU, it is stakked with a "0" into the left corner. I check the GPS dll file ant this is correct; I de-install the Airbus and reinstall it with the same result.

I cannot edit the dll file on the maner I found in the forum where somebody replace a -2 with a 2. Is this the solution and how can I edit this file?

Many thanks for your support.

Pierre

• Deputy Sheriffs

Also, check the sim isn't paused when trying to enter items into the MCDU. Same for switch settings. Things won't happen if the sim is in pause.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

hi

it looks like the same problem what i have.

if i chose a state, the bus gets cold and dark.

thx

Do you have a localized version of FSX (german, french...)?

Hello!

I have the same problem when chosing any aircraft state, it goes down to cold and dark, ( + a lot of other problems with the MCDU )

...what to do ? i did post my xml files in my resent post for analyse if anyone will look in to it ?

I think the funktions within the MCDU is a step backwards in development, and a pity for this very nice modelled aircraft,...it`s like if NASA should send up Sputnik Спутник from the 60`s. ( well... maybe they have to because of bad financing )

....well sorry for complaining but...............

Best regards

Christer

i have the german FSX

There is a known installer-bug with non-english versions of windows:

Please copy the folder: aerosoft Airbus X from ...documents/Flight Simulator X-Dateien to ...documents/Flight Simulator X files.

Timo

There is a known installer-bug with non-english versions of windows:

Please copy the folder: aerosoft Airbus X from ...documents/Flight Simulator X-Dateien to ...documents/Flight Simulator X files.

Timo

hi :D

you are right it works now thx :)

• 7 months later...

I cannot enter anything into the MCDU, it is stakked with a "0" into the left corner. I de-install the Airbus and reinstall it with the same result.

do i have to install any update before use the mcdu, I had problem with trottle before, but i install sp2 and done, no problem any more, but with mcdu, I can do anything please guys help me, and where do i can find this dll.xml?

and how to update airbus x?

I cannot enter anything into the MCDU, it is stakked with a "0" into the left corner. I de-install the Airbus and reinstall it with the same result.

do i have to install any update before use the mcdu, I had problem with trottle before, but i install sp2 and done, no problem any more, but with mcdu, I can do anything please guys help me, and where do i can find this dll.xml?

and how to update airbus x?

The file can be found in the following folder, C:\Users\*Username*\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX

If you use vista or WIN7 the easy way to get to the location Shaun told is:

go to startmenu search for RUN then open it and type this %appdata% press enter

it would then open the location C:\Users\*Username*\AppData\Roaming then manualy open microsoft and FSX folder then you are there.

The file can be found in the following folder, C:\Users\*Username*\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX

I installed fsx on d:

And I could find anything, so if I find what do I have to do, and how I'll open it?

The folder Shaun and i was showing you is a hiden folder not the folders you normaly use. so here is some pictures on how to compleatly remove Airbus X, but before you start doing it use the uninstaller of the Airbus X when done do the things as shown on the pictures.

restart the pc and start the re-install then restart the pc again it´s importan. Then start fsx and it should work.

Here is it as text:

do as shown on picture 1 then go on to picture 2 the left corner is where you start after picture 1 as it is the location it opens When you have to manualy navigate to the fsx folder (the hiden folder) then you are there on the 3 snipit of picture 2 then do as told in the text box. picture 3 is to locate the lines about the importan lines inside the FSX.cfg file. but could be delt and let fsx recreate a new file thts the easy way as told in the text box. the rest of picture 3 is a location where some files are left behind and 4 is routine things to check and delt if any folders left behinde.

post-32482-0-13855300-1306568818_thumb.j

post-32482-0-42734300-1306568832_thumb.j

post-32482-0-12448500-1306568847_thumb.j

post-32482-0-85742300-1306568857_thumb.j