Mega Airport:Los Angeles International Airport

juneawr

I was born and raised in Los Angeles and ever since I started simming I have been looking for a Los Angeles Airport! When I stated buying Products from aerosoft (Most Recently the Airbus X) I was clapping endlessly and praised it for your effort and quality of work, so I think Aerosoft is the people who are most qualified to make LAX. Have you guys ever thought of making this airport?

<_<

Yes but sadly enough only for FSX

You are speaking too soon. Virtuali did not say it would be FSX only. FSDT will attempt backport the scenery to FS9. The question is will it work and if so how well...

and besides; even if aerosoft were to make LAX, you could bet it would be FSX only....

And Good Riddance, everyone should have dumped FS9 3 years ago

I really think you need to edit your comment. It is very disrespectful towards FS9 users. Not everyone has the will to switch to FSX for various reasons. A lot of reasons are money reasons. And judging by the diplicted age in your picture (assuming that's you) and some of your past (lack of maturity) posts including the one above, I could assume your parents are the ones assuring your happy FSX future. Not saying that's the case but you get my point. ;)

• Upvote 1