Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sign in to follow this  
bpcw001

A320 liveries

Hi all,

I'm a new Airbus X user. Judging from this repaint forum, quite some repaints apart from those that came with the installer package have been made.

There's nothing in the Aerosoft liveries download section. Where do I find them?

Thanks

bpcw001

Guest montreal

Just go to the Aerosoft home page - look for the free download section on the left hand side and look for repaints . Quite a few already there for one to download. Cheers

Hi all,

I'm a new Airbus X user. Judging from this repaint forum, quite some repaints apart from those that came with the installer package have been made.

There's nothing in the Aerosoft liveries download section. Where do I find them?

Thanks

bpcw001

Hello bpcw001,

You can find them here http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?app=downloads&showcat=31

Ah, stupid me. You need to be logged in to see the Airbus X liveries. That's why I never saw them.

Thanks a lot!

Work in progress

2010320050141312.jpg

2010320051279672.jpg

Page 24 of the " Not yet released Liveries section " . The painter was one of the Beta Testers . Send him a personal message for more information .

John

hI jOHN,

I don't know if there was a request for teh Air Malta Livery from someone else, but the other day I have posted this request.

Thanks for the information and I will make contact with the tesyter as suggested by your goodselve.

Many Thanks,

Leslie

Page 24 of the " Not yet released Liveries section " . The painter was one of the Beta Testers . Send him a personal message for more information .

John

Can anyone help me find the LAN chile repaint for the A-320? I cant find it, please anyone can post the link? kind regards and keep up the amazing work!

Can anyone help me find the LAN chile repaint for the A-320? I cant find it, please anyone can post the link? kind regards and keep up the amazing work!

The LAN repaint comes with the basepack when you buy the Airbus X. However, the registration CC-CQE which is assigned to it belongs to an A340 in real life...