Can't get the nose up before touchdown

macroth72

I have some troubles right before touchdown of the Bus. My Speed is at about 155 kts at a very high sink rate. When I try to pull the stick back, there is no reaction. I can only steer left and right, AP is off. A few seconds later I'm crashed. What did I wrong?

I have some troubles right before touchdown of the Bus. My Speed is at about 155 kts at a very high sink rate. When I try to pull the stick back, there is no reaction. I can only steer left and right, AP is off. A few seconds later I'm crashed. What did I wrong?

Same here. Nice 22L approach. Deactivating AP and sinkrate raising(better falling) to -2500ft/m. Other manual approaches with the same problem. I can pull the sidestick up as hard as I want there is no function. Often crashed. No fun to fly with the Airbus at the moment.

Same here. Nice 22L approach. Deactivating AP and sinkrate raising(better falling) to -2500ft/m. Other manual approaches with the same problem. I can pull the sidestick up as hard as I want there is no function. Often crashed. No fun to fly with the Airbus at the moment.

I have never crashed upon landing the a320X. Make sure FD is off, AP is off, A/the is off. Make sure you have full manual control over throttles/speed and v/s - make sure the ILS is tuned in and just glide her in manually at around 140kts (flight computer estimates vapp around 131kts - which is too slow and causes a tendency to stall or create an unstable approach). Forget about trim as I can't see it working at all. My first flight was pitching up and down wildly, it was awful as I was too aggressive with my controls having to over compensate in all directions. I have realised the a320 needs a gentle touch.

Forget about the auto landing for now....it seems to be broken......what's the point in that any way - there's no skill in pushing a button.

I don't think you are doing anything wrong, there may be a problem associated with the flight management computer and the pitching down of the nose at a hundred feet during landing. I had the same problem. Another forum member suggested switching off the Flight Management Computers (three buttons, upper left overhead panel). I did the so and it eliminated the nose down action and increased the responsiveness of the controls. Hopefully Aerosoft is working on the problem although I could have missed something in the manuals about how to configure and fly the jet. 

Aerosoft has otherwise done a remarkable job with this simulation; it is excellent. 

Pete