Faro X Initial Release Issues, Post Here

Shaun Fletcher

Hello Folks,

Please only post any initial release issues on this thread, if there graphical then please attach a screenshot with the co-ords showing so we know exactly where you are.

Please keep compliments/suggestions etc to other threads other than this one please.

Hi Shaun,

As you know, I've bought many (beautiful) add-ons from Aerosoft. I also know that Aerosoft has a lot of new add-ons planned. Problem is, I guess, the right priorities.

That's why I really don't understand Aerosoft's policy, to bring Faro, and later Vienna on the market. Those add-ons, in a good quality, are already there (Faro from Tropical Sim is supported by AES, and Vienna from FlyTampa). Could you explain this to me please. Besides that, Aerosoft claims AES support for Faro, but I can't see the airport in AES2.07.

Thanks for an answer.

Kind regards,

Henk

AES for Aerosoft Faro X will follow in the next AES release, same as Antalya X

Great! - Looking forward for the upcoming release to have Aerosoft Faro added in AES!

Cheers.

Kai

Hi Shaun,

As you know, I've bought many (beautiful) add-ons from Aerosoft. I also know that Aerosoft has a lot of new add-ons planned. Problem is, I guess, the right priorities.

That's why I really don't understand Aerosoft's policy, to bring Faro, and later Vienna on the market. Those add-ons, in a good quality, are already there (Faro from Tropical Sim is supported by AES, and Vienna from FlyTampa). Could you explain this to me please. Besides that, Aerosoft claims AES support for Faro, but I can't see the airport in AES2.07.

Thanks for an answer.

Kind regards,

Henk

Henk, Vienna has been "retouched" (v2) by FluTampa, and also includes an fsx version, and that is why you see it there.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the feed-back. Did not want to offend someone. I hope the next version of AES will come soon. Also I know that Aerosoft and Oliver has a lot to do. I really appreciate that.

What I really would like is the awaited issueing of for instance Munich and Stuttgart.

Nevertheless: Thanks to Aerosoft and Oliver for bringing out these add-ons.

Henk

Hello from ETHB,

just one minor comment on this great scenery: two textures are missing! LGKO_ANTENNE1.DDS and LGKO_ANTENNE1_LM.DDS

As a solution you can make copies of LPFR_ANTENNE1.DDS and LPFR_ANTENNE1_LM.DDS and rename them to LGKO_ANTENNE1.DDS and LGKO_ANTENNE1_LM.DDS, might be some mixing up with KOS-X?? Some .BGL of FARO is calling all four of these textures!

Thank´s a lot

Thomas