rabbits... rabbits...

Now that is just too funny!!!! :lol:

But OMG! Did we hire the same Uncle Elmer to clean up our wrabbits that frequents Emma Field!!!! I am not so familiar with this chap, but a browse of the EF forum reveals the following character review:

Now to me Uncle Elmer is an unknown liabilty to the club. Anyone leaning "sloshed" up against the mower shed is of questionable suitability for exposure to our more elite members.

(Ref: http://forums.simflight.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=78910&p=480381&hilit=Elmer#p480273)

Do we really have the Wright Elmer for Wrabbit Wrangling?

Regards -

(a very concerned) Mug

Ummm - not so sure about this Elmer chap anymore Shaun - could be a setup!

Did you notice the link from GaryGB showing Elmer and Bugs together over at Emma Field? Planning strategies TOGETHER with one Sgt. Schultz! Not one for conspiracy theories, but I'm a'think'in that this might just be a bit of a setup!

Now to get things back on track - I think I've found a replacement that might be just a tad less 'connected'!

This candidate has some pretty convincing quotes on record.....

Like...

"Ooh, that rackin' frackin' rabbit. I'd like to stretch him on a rackin' frackin' wrack."

... and the ever memorable...

"Oooh! You carrot chompin', flop-eared, bob-tailed rabbit! I hope your innards turn to outards and your ears go visey-versey! I hates rabbits! It's just human nature to hates rabbits! Why you low down, flop-eared, son of a kangaroo! You'll pay for this, you dog blasted, ornery, no account, long-eared varmint! Why, you carned-sarned idjot rabbit!"

Now that is one convincing testimonial!!!!

He doesn't come cheap - but he assures me that he will get the job done!!! We might need to engage the board for some extra funds... but I tell ya... that whole Uncle Elmer thing over across the pond is just smell'in a bit fishy!

post-15296-127976444116_thumb.jpg

post-15296-127976475312_thumb.jpg

He doesn't come cheap - but he assures me that he will get the job done!!!

post-15296-127976444116_thumb.jpg

Let's hope this thing doesn't take choppers down... or maybe the sight seeing rabbit can "not be seen" (Monty Python again? :)) and so spare the poor police pilot?

Let's wait and see...

Well i was walking down the street in Andras Field airpark and i noticed that aerosoft have a big wabbit problem i think this is one of the parents to the infestation of smaller wabbits

see i caught him on camera

post-29837-127980283042_thumb.jpg

but lucky for us all i got the best wabbit killer in the business

post-29837-127980461965_thumb.jpg

hope these guys get the job

regards

craig

I guess everyone are waiting for someone to ask the question B)

48 hour contest... Starting NOW...

The best image showing the rabbit infestation gets a free download.

and the winner is....................

I guess everyone are waiting for someone to ask the question B)

and the winner is....................

But I still want to hear a rebuttal from the folks over at Emma Field!!! Based on that pic of Bugs and (Uncle?) Elmer together, I have a suspicion that there is something funny going on here! That wabbit cleaning machine of Craigs should clean things up though!

...kinda drifted a bit from the original screen shot contest...

All of mine were done in FSX except for the last Yosemite pics of course - slap of paint on the truck for Elmer and a bit of object placement with Instant Scenery makes it pretty easy…. not sure why the rabbit appeared to be so big..