BONUS: Free African Airstrips!

horst18519

I've got some good and some very good news for you:

As the weather in Europe is almost as hot as in Africa these days, we've decided to give you some bonus airstrips to assist your choice of your next holiday destination. :D

http://www.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=10987

Oh, and the very good news is:

This bonus is usable for all users, no matter if you have AAA installed or not.

The 2 bonus airstrips are located at the edge of the addon area, so for AAA users it's an extension to your addon, for those who didn't buy AAA it's a demo for what you get with the complete pack.

AAA_shop_30.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

I've just installed the demo version, tried a free flight and came across this weird airport (Naivasha- HKNV).

868523AAHKNV.jpg

The Lod11 mesh is probably to blame but I would like to make sure it's only a demo issue. Could you confirm that ?

Regards.

It is in fact a conflict between the demo mesh and some other addon, probably a traffic addond, that contains an AFD file for Naivasha with a flatten call. I would have to test if this issue also occurs with default scenery. The demo only covers the 2 additional airstrips (even though the included mesh covers the whole area).

In any case the issue is not there if you use the full AAA addon. All airfields are custom made with sloped runways, realistic runway textures and scenery, no flattens,...

Take a look at the product images:

http://www.aerosoft.de/_php_projekte/_php_screenshots/screenshots.php?sp=fsx&p=africanairstripadventures