Andras Aviation Group - Flight Briefing #1

darem

Yesterday evening, I met a nice american couple at the bar near the helipad. We had a chat and some beers (they LIKE bavarian beer!), and they told me their story. They are on a trip through Europe, and they came to Andras Field from Munich, where they spent a day sightseeing. Andras Field was recommended to them by some locals in Munich, because they expressed interest in doing a flight tour to Castle Neuschwanstein - and the gents they met in Munich said that their best chance to do one would be at Andras Field.

Now, here comes the AAC Flight Briefing #1:

Pick up the american couple at 08:30 either at the helipad or the airport, and give them a 30 minute sightseeing tour over the lake, Castle Neuschwanstein and probably a bit of the Alps. Use a helicopter or single prop plane. Return to Andras Field afterwards.

Do not forget to take some snapshots from your flight and be sure to post them here.

Happy flying!

Bernhard Rems

(The AAC flight briefings will be published once or twice a week here. They just give you a situation and the general briefing, all planning - if any - has to be done by you. They are just for fun and for atmosphere)

I just flew to Andras from Zurich, had to deliver a shiny new SIAI-Marchetti SF260 - Don't know who ordered it. But unfortunately the clouds started growing and a storm formed around Andras Field. So the Tour has to be delayed here. Within that weather it is hard to see anything.

I spent some time with the couple, seems to be a happily short married couple. I bought them some beers and we agreed, to do the tour tomorrow if the storm stops.

(I like your Idea of short Missions - keep 'em coming)

• Deputy Sheriffs

So, did the job today morning with fair weather. After picking up my passengers from "Andras Lodge", I took them with my Porter to Oberammergau, with Linderhof Castle, back passing famous Wieskirche, Neuschwanstein Castle and Hohenschwangau. After about 40 minutes we arrived at Andras Field for a beer and fresh "Weißwürste and Brezen".