Do we allow people to own more than one property?

Fellow members of the board.

Now we are having plots/houses for sale - and we are having hangers for sale.

I have, earlier - and on the main forum somewhere, thrown up the question if a person can own more than one house.

Now I want to have your opinions on the subject, as it is now more important to address, as property can be one house and one hanger... WILL we allow this?

The reason I asked in the first place, is that I dont want to see people buying several properties, clearly meant for resale, for a profit.

So what do you think?

One house/plot - or more than one?

One house/plot AND one hanger - or more than one of each?

Please think and reply. the input is needed ASAP, as the hangers are sold tommorow, and I dont know if any plotholders are among the potential buyers.

VAFF thats your turf. You must know if we have a situation we need to decide on NOW, or if we have more time. (as you know who asked to buy a hanger)

Well I think we should limit it somehow so i would say 1 House and 1 hangar

I do not have any list of who wants to buy other then the one thats say so in forum. I do not eighter get a info when someone gets a property so, Im out in the dark there.

Well I think we should limit it somehow so i would say 1 House and 1 hangar

I do not have any list of who wants to buy other then the one thats say so in forum. I do not eighter get a info when someone gets a property so, Im out in the dark there.

Sorry Vaff. Its Alejandro who it the sales manager. Sorry. You are right of course. but thanks for your opinion. I agree completely with you. One plot and one hanger.

Thanks

NP but i i would like that the board get a list of candidates so we could pick away "bad" people from the community.

hehe i bet you would :-) but i do not have a list. Only have some years in the flightsim community

OK - so you make a post about it here in the closed forum - right? so the others can have their say...

I dont know any that I would exclude from owning a house here. Not my style I have to say. But then again Im naiv - until people step on my toes...:blink:

But it will be interesting to see what the others have to say on the matter.:lol:

Personally I say that a person can only live in one house at a time and Andras should be no different so I am against one person (i.e. same email address, same IP, same user name on these forums) from owning more than one property. If we all agree then let's make it policy. Can perhaps be revised when/if we go to stage 2.